One born every minute

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsAC Posts: 1190
I dn't know why i keep watchn it but i do i am obsesssed and freaked out at the same time :o0 :o0
Genegirl Posts: 2110
i know me too - even though its last years i am watching it again! :o0 That couple on it tonight - made me laugh out loud. she is so funny (she was from Thailand and he was italian)
Bm10 Posts: 296
Ohh, I knew last week was the last episode but didnt realise last series was being shown now :-) happy days, I love it.
Mrs Fahrenheit Posts: 1582
Oooh, I just thought that they showed more in One Born and that's why the RTE one seemed less crazy! The whole programme freaks me out, yet fascinates me I am very broody at the moment and I bawl my eyes out every single time a baby is born. I'd think you'd have to have a heart of stone not to well up at that programme sometimes.
smurfgirl Posts: 347
I'm the same, I love the program and BAWL every time the babies are born but I also sit there squeezing my legs together when they are in labor and that lady getting the epidural tonight, that was the 1st time I have seen it so close up, oooh I felt the pain. H2B thinks I'm a weirdo, maybe I am, but wait until it's his hand being crushed in the coombe!!!! >:o)
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
i was expecting watching Joy and Fabio the 1st time round and bawled.... and last night i bawled again see the other ladies, out come the waters, and out comes baby!! JUST LIKE THAT!! :eek :eek :eek
nissi Posts: 683
[quote="smurfgirl":lfzo3g4n]I'm the same, I love the program and BAWL every time the babies are born but I also sit there squeezing my legs together when they are in labor[/quote:lfzo3g4n] :o0 :o0 Ha ha ha, me too, my legs are welded shut watching it ha ha. Its lovely when the babies are born :heartbeat:
MrsAC Posts: 1190
[quote="smurfgirl":2c9is2ku]I'm the same, I love the program and BAWL every time the babies are born but I also sit there squeezing my legs together when they are in labor and that lady getting the epidural tonight, that was the 1st time I have seen it so close up, oooh I felt the pain. H2B thinks I'm a weirdo, maybe I am, but wait until it's his hand being crushed in the coombe!!!! >:o)[/quote:2c9is2ku] Haha i'm the same i squeez my legs so tight , that my OH does be why the hell are you watching this hahaha :o0 :o0 :o0
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
[quote="fomobride":16ude0z6]I dn't know why i keep watchn it but i do i am obsesssed and freaked out at the same time :o0 :o0[/quote:16ude0z6] This is me! One week I actually nearly fainted watching it when someone was loosing lots of blood after the birth. Yet I turn in every week and never miss and episode. OH thinks I'm mad :)