Menu

OPINIONS PLEASE

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tan Posts: 191
Hi all Just wondering what you all thought of this bridemaids dress? http://morilee.com/DressDetail.aspx?C=3&D=474&P=1 Getting it hard to find a dress both my bridemaids agree on and this is the first one they are semi happy with. I wanted 3/4 length dresses but none seem to suit them.
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
very nice - is that the colour you were thinking of? The detail around the midde will be flattering
Hi easytiger Yep thats the colour too. I guess its just not what i had originally pictured but if they are happy then thats the main thing.
garran9 Posts: 4401
I think it is gorgeous. Can I make an observation though...you don't sound too convinced. Eventhough, it won't be you wearing it, you'll still have to be looking at the pics for the rest of your life O-O
hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
If you really want 3/4 lenght dresses I'd keep searching. I got lovely ones from Dessy, they are fab. That dress is lovely though
buzybumble Posts: 831
Love the colour and the detail around the waist is so flattering.
Thanks girls Too be honest i just want my two bridemaids to be happy and comfortable with what they are wearing on the day and not be counting the hours until they can change. Plus its cheaper than the ones I had chosen O-O
garran9 Posts: 4401
[quote="Tan":2v028s70]Thanks girls Too be honest i just want my two bridemaids to be happy and comfortable with what they are wearing on the day and not be counting the hours until they can change. Plus its cheaper than the ones I had chosen O-O[/quote:2v028s70] excellent. I think they are really classy and elegant
mcd08 Posts: 425
I think they are lovely actually had a look at suppliers for myself too! until I realised they are satin and mine need to be taffeta. but dont just 'settle' for it, i'm panicking a bit cos one shop told me i need to order NOW to allow 6 months delivery and 1 month for fittings, but if you arent convinced keep looking! The green colour is gorgeous though!
Mama2 Posts: 1230
They're lovely but if you're not certain keep looking.