Our little lazy baby! :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Here is my scan report! I'm on such a high at the moment :o)ll Well we got to the hospital good and early and then got seen 15 minutes late! So we'd plenty of time for the nerves to go and we were pretty chilled out to be honest. Got to meet the consultant for the first time, a lovely lovely man, really pleased that he is going to be looking after us. We went into the scan room and as soon as he put the thingy on my tummy the baby was there! It was so funny, he/she was upside down and mega chilled out! I said it is a lazy baby like it's mammy :o0 The only movement we got was a scratch of the nose and a little kick (or a good strong kick as hubbie said!) We were both BEAMING, and no tears at all. I think hearing the heartbeat on Friday really calmed us down and we were just so so happy. Afterwards we went to my parents and broke the news, and onto my brothers too. It was great to say the words at last. Tomorrow we will tell hubbies family then on Wednesday we'll tell the world! :o)ll I have a pic to upload, just doing some resizing etc. Will post it in a few mo's :wv Ok. here's the pics. Click into them if you want to see. Hope ye can make them out! He/she is hanging upside down :o0 http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/ ... /baby1.jpg http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/ ... /baby2.jpg
summer daisy Posts: 1336
Congrats to you and DH flutterby.. you must be delighted!! Yeah fantastic!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Thanks Summer D :thnk I haven't even had any nausea this evening with all the excitement! :o0
babe06 Posts: 898
wow congrats - it really is a fab experince isn't it. And it only gets better from here on in - people congratulating you, more scans, felling movement.... Live it up and enjoy. Looking forward to seeing the pics
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
oh flutter thats so fab been thinkin bout you must be so nice to be able to tell!
Thanks so much girls :thnk Photos almost ready, will upload to first post
gbirishgirl Posts: 246
WOW!! Sounds like it was an amazing experience for you both - am so delighted for you!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Can't wait to see the picture.
twinssep Posts: 1242
omg how cute congrats hun
Thanks again girls! Hoping to sleep like my baby tonight, geddit? :o0
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
I'm not so good at looking at these but think i got it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll are you both bouncing like the little green man