Over the moon

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I cannot believe it I am shaking. I got my BFP girls. I used the cheap internet test last night and had a faint line. I didn't sleep a wink, nor did DH. Reason I tested was because I had indigestion last night which I never get. I couldn't sleep last night, got up at 6.45 this morning and did another cheap internet test and same thing faint line. Said nothing to DH. Drove to dunnes on my way to work and bought a digital test and did it there a while ago and it says Pregnant. I just can't believe it. Rang DH to tell him. He's over the moon. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Had a little cry in the loo. I can't believe I am pregnant. Oh and i got a little bit sick again this morning after testing haha!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
happyvibes Posts: 331
Thats fantastic little miss sunshine (love the new name by the way!).....I am so delighted for you both! We are almost BFP twins!
bellabella Posts: 2750
ah i am so happy for you thats so sweet. Congratulations.There is something in the wol air this month , this happened a few months ago too. Take care :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
thanks happyvibes. The spotting on Sunday threw me, and was really praying it was a good sign. I am in shock.
Charmed 2 Posts: 56
Thats great news well done you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Hooray!!!! That's great news. I'm all emotional reading that. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I'm THRILLED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I posted over on your "P" thread (you nutcase!!!) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
so many congrats sunshine brill news :o)ll O-O
summer daisy Posts: 1336
yeah yeah congrats to you and little mister sunshine!! fantastic news, you must be thrilled!!! :o)ll :o)ll I had a cry too when I got my BFP - it is such a wonderful life changing moment. Right now I have my little BFP baby asleep in the cot beside the bed. She is the most precious thing in my life and even now 7 weeks after she was born I still find myself staring at her thinking that she is the best thing I ever done.. I know you will feel the same!! YEAH
ros Posts: 749
HUGE congratulations to you little miss sunshine and your post brought a tear to my eye. For me, af arrived this morning and so I take hope from your post! Have a wonderful happy healthy 9 months!! LOVE your new identity! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10