PASSPORT INFO NEEDED ASAP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

im waiting Posts: 2727
Im trying to get our Passports sent today but h2b threw out the outer sheet of the application so I dont know what I need to send with application. I tried to check passport.ie etc but cant find this info anywhere. It will be our second passport so do I just send in the original passports and photographs or do I need to send original birthcert aswell? I hope someone can help
madhairday Posts: 1116
think it is just the old passports as you are renewing it
SureShotProductions Posts: 67
- Old passport (don't need birth cert for renewal) - New photos - Completed form - Payment Form needs to be signed by a Garda (bring the photos in with you as I think they need to sign the back of these too) Thats it as far as I can remember :wv
O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Flippin Guard signed the form in blue pen!!!!! Now I have to do the applications all over again delaying another day of posting as h2b has to sign it later O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
Phew, Finally got through to Passport office, its okay for him to use blue pen, just once our details are in Black pens. Wayhoo! One step closer to the Honeymoon :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
madhairday Posts: 1116
[quote="im waiting":kvndimc7]O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Flippin Guard signed the form in blue pen!!!!! Now I have to do the applications all over again delaying another day of posting as h2b has to sign it later O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|[/quote:kvndimc7] the guard that signed mine did it in blue as well chanced sending it off and got the passport back, chance it