Photographers in Limerick

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miss_M Posts: 877
Hello! llllllllll
Rafekii-Eyes Posts: 60
Hi Im getting Bridie Murphy from near Newcastle West. She does a couple of different types of album and we werent going to go for an expensive album until I saw her storeybook album. Oh its fab.You get the album and 8 small albums.Check her out at 06976117 and have a look.Its dear at over €2000 but wait till you see what you get and we are not having a video man so its worth it.Tell me how you get on ok.
Carrygerry06 Posts: 78
Hi, Im getting Eoin McCarthy. he does a very good mixture of formal and informal. His no is 061 414113. He also has a website .
hollytree Posts: 123
We had John O'Brien [url:2w8y72wd]http://www.jobrienphotography.com/[/url:2w8y72wd] We still haven't chosen our album shots. He gave us a disc with over 600 photographs to choose from. A great mix of formal shots and informal shots. [b:2w8y72wd]Would definitely recommend him. [/b:2w8y72wd] The photos are great, and both John & Magda (second photographer on the day) were fantastic to deal with. John spent loads of time before the day working out what shots we wanted and what style we liked. On the day he was so relaxed and easy going as was Magda. They really worked well as a team, and that’s reflected in the photos. When John was setting up people for group shots, Magda used a long range lens to take shots of individuals within the group without them realising and those shots came out really great. The also took loads of shots of us meeting and greeting people outside the church - loved those one......... oh I loved all the photos - hence the fact we haven't narrowed down our album choice yet.
stockbroking bride Posts: 2642
We used Charlie Mc Geever from alternative photography in Killaloe. Our pictures turned out fantastic.
mrs ants Posts: 813
We are using Ronan Downes, check out his website good luck with your search.
redwifey Posts: 2932
We are using Kieran Clancy for ours, he is in Raheen and is a gentleman, think he was staff photographer for The Examiner at one point but he is doing a lot of weddings now.
Miss_M Posts: 877
Thanks so much everyone for your replies! Getting on to them now! Meant to say Cormac Byrne not Keane is booked in my 1st post...oops! So many names floating around in my head, not to mind pictures!!!
MrsDecemberBride07 Posts: 594
we've booked Louise Brooks, her work is fantastic, here's her website
podgeandrodge Posts: 886
i booked alchemy photography hes in westbury hes nice and i was recommended by 2 people he does albums but hes doing a new think its a book he sends off i think its 50 pictures to a company in america and they print them onto a big book its a hardback cover and it looks brill and he gives you a frame aswell i think im being charged 1400 thats for a album and the book.