Power Plates in Cork

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

countrygirl Posts: 19
Hi there, :wv just wondering if anyone knows where i can do a session in power plates in Cork city or ballincollig direction & how much should i expect to pay..Hope ye can help. Cheers O-O
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
hi countrygirl. I live in Ballincollig and the woman that used to live next door to me does pilates in peoples homes. I've done two sets of 10 week courses with her - she's really tough but good!! She used to work in the Kingsley and then started out on her own. her website's - tell her Siobhán sent you. Only thing is she's heading to England tomorrow afternoon for a week so you might want to try and catch her this evening or in the morning. can't remember what she charges (I get a special rate >:o) ) but I'm sure she has prices on her website Siobhán
Cheers for the reply O-O but it's Power Plates i'm wondering about..the thing on the machine...kinda toning and all that lark..but i might give the pilates a look in too. :wv
oops! sorry about that - misread it!! I did see an advert for the power plates somewhere though - if I find it I'll post it up! Siobhán
Thanks a bunch :thnk that would be great...i checked out the link re:pilates & yeah i'll deffo give it a think. Thanks again. :wv
hi again countrygirl - I knew I had seen an advert for it somewhere! Chartbusters in ballincollig have 3 of the machines - costs 75 cents per minute and they recommend 10 minutes max per session. If you're a member of their tanning club it's half price for the power plates hth Siobhán
caroleyboo Posts: 453
[quote="Siobhán Oliver"]hi again countrygirl - I knew I had seen an advert for it somewhere! Chartbusters in ballincollig have 3 of the machines - costs 75 cents per minute and they recommend 10 minutes max per session. If you're a member of their tanning club it's half price for the power plates ya they have them but they are in the shop so people getting their dvd's are looking at ya no privacy... i use them in a salon in wilton called suburbia its across from cuh next to xtra-vision.. girls are lovely in there too
lizziebee Posts: 137
I have previously used power plates and they are fantastic, u do really see the effect of them, caroleyboo, i have seen that salon, i think its fairly new isnt it, do u know what else they do?