praying that this ones a sticky bean

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sassybride Posts: 78
well girls i just want to share our fab news that we got our BFP yesterday and again today as was a bit unsure as not due af till thursday so tested twice. Due on sept 13th we're both over the moon but also we're too scared to get too excited as we lost a little angel in August, so we're taking it day by day and praying that we make it to 12 weeks. I found out on news years day which would of been my mum's 50th birthday had she still been alive so i'm hoping she'll be looking after this little bean for me too. We're not telling anyone this time around do its great being able to share it with all of you. good luck to everyone ttc i hope this is your months thanks sassyb
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Ah congratulations sassybride :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Great news,wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :wv
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Great news for you and hoping all goes well for you. It's a worry we all have. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy :stork:
Incognito Posts: 232
Congrats to your and your husband sassybride. There seems to be something in the air at the moment! I hope all goes well for you. Take care.
SpringBride Posts: 406
congratulations and mind yourselves, you must be thrilled, you're right not to say anything yet so enjoy the quiet before the madness :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Congratulations Sasssybride, you must be thrilled! :o)ll :o)ll What a day to find out and what a way to start 2007! Hope this little one sticks, as they say. We lost a little one in November so I know what you mean about being cautious. Sending you loads of good vibes and hugs! :xox
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Congrads and by what you said - with your Mom's birthday on the same day - I think that is a message to you Enjoy the next 8/9 months
mammybean Posts: 10364
thats great news!! well done and congarts. take care, relax and look after you
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Way to go Sassybride and Mr Sassybride, you both must be so excited. Take care and enjoy your joy!
NotHere Posts: 10273
Congrats :o)ll :o)ll Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :thnk