Pressure down low

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hi all, just wondering can any of you tell me if any of you had this. Its like pressure low down, I dont have it all the time and it comes and goes.... Its the type of feeling if your bladder is full and you're about to burst :o0 Just wondering could it just be way babs is lying....I have go to doc early next wk, so will check with her, its not painful or sore in any way, Im just trying to find out what it could be???? Thanks :wv
Wife09 Posts: 873
Yea Ive had it a few times and been checked for UTI each time as seemingly this can be a sign. They were all clear except for 1 instance on DD and I had just had course of antibiotics. Ive had more pressure on bladder on this pregnancy. It would always ease after a few days. Drop a sample in to your doc to be tested for UTI!
adelz Posts: 3088
Thanks for that, I have app on mon next with dr so Ill mention it her and she will have the sample then too so prob check it then thanks for that....I feel fine now as it only happens now and again. So hopefully its nothing major....
MammyC Posts: 3621
Weird I get pressure to the last few days. It's like when I sit on the loo I can really feel pressure - something pushing down on the inside. But it's nothing like my bladder being full or anything. I was just assuming it was the way baba was lying or something. Either way it's not a nice feeling!