Pronovias Dresses - Co Louth

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

agoc Posts: 29
Hi, Just to let you know there's a fab new bridal studio open in Drogheda called Frilly Frocks which stocks a full range of Pronovias Dresses.
xcited bride Posts: 359
hi so excited to hear about that new dress shop.. love pronovias dresses.. do you know there address or phone no.. thanks
DaisyB Posts: 1708
oh give us details.... wer is it in drogheda???
Josie1 Posts: 4
[quote="xcited bride":ugm2o6ff]hi so excited to hear about that new dress shop.. love pronovias dresses.. do you know there address or phone no.. thanks[/quote:ugm2o6ff][/list][/quote] Hi Ladies, I had a fantastic appointment in that new bridal shop on saturday, she's just open, don't know the exact address, but the phone is 041 980 1740. I'm going back with my mum tomorrow, I'm between 2 dresses, I'm thrilled to be this close.......
DaisyB Posts: 1708
is it near anywer u can think of? :wv
Here you go: 1st Floor Blindgate House, Bachelors Lane East, Drogheda Dara is owner's name, can't recommend her enough.
cheryl cole Posts: 49
Is that Dara that used to work in PRotocol in Drogheda? She's quite small with dark hair. If it is, she is really good at her job.
Yeah that's her, thought she was excellent. Really knew what she was talking about and didn't push me into anything. I picked out a dress but she wouldn't let me commit until I really thought about it and told me to go back in about 3 or 4 weeks to try on more dresses before making the final decision.
Josie1 Posts: 4
[quote="cheryl cole":slcyaeuw]Is that Dara that used to work in PRotocol in Drogheda? She's quite small with dark hair. If it is, she is really good at her job.[/quote:slcyaeuw][quote:slcyaeuw]Ladies, I'm just home and loved reading the updated news on the new bridal shop in Drogheda, Frilly Frocks, as I let ye all know yesterday, I went back to Frilly's today with my mum and am delighted to report I booked my dress today (which is such a relief) , a Pronovias lace dress, I was caught between two styles and Dara helped me through the process of elimination, I only found out today that she was the manageress in Protocol, her knowledge is endless and I'm more excited than I have been in the 4 months since starting to look for my dress. My mum is Sucbooking an appointment with Dara to help her find her wedding outfit (as Dara and her business partner Nikki, also dress mother of the bride under their Wardrobe Mistress umbrella). Next stop bridesmaids..... Such a relief. We are on the sparkling wine tonight.....[/quote:slcyaeuw]