Quick Question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinbambinos Posts: 3492
Hi Girls :wv # Hope everyone is doing good?? I hope to join you all over here very soon :lvs Just a quick question...I was due to get af yesterday but no sign yet..Now I haven't done a test becuase I really dont want to see a bfn and I promised myself I wouldn't test until af was a few days late so am going to try and hold off till Wed at least :eek Anyway I am just wondering if and when you all got your BFP did you have af cramps aswell?? Since yesterday I have had af cramps and usually when I get them af comes but nothing yet !! Was really dissappointed yesterday morning as really though af was coming but then nothing ! They are kind of coming and going and I have back pain/pain in my side also since yesterday!! Am really trying not to get my hopes up but every time I get an af cramp I think she is after arriving and Im out but then nothing!! So girls can you please tell me if this is a good sign or not Thanks a mill and hopefully I will be posting over here with good news in a few days :lvs
Toblerone Posts: 2698
Hiya, i'd say that could be a good sign. If you have a look at the Graduate bfp sympthoms thread ( ) there are several people who had cramps. I felt cramps for a few days just after I found out I was pg - lasted a good week too and had backache with it. Good luck :wv
tilsun Posts: 4506
My AF was not due yet but I had a really good feeling I was pregnant. Like you was waiting to test. Then on the Sunday evening I got AF cramps and wanted to cry. Took myself off to bed heartbroken :o( Next morning no sign of AF so I was very bold and tested. Got my BFP, don't let the cramps put you off. :babydust:
MrsNiF Posts: 59
hi, well i just wanted to say that before i got bfp i had the worst cramps. didnt even bother testing till af was 5 days late because they were so bad. also the constant pain in side was there. hope it's good news for you
Thanks a mill girls for reply am really hoping its a good sign for me..MY LP is normally 16 days and as never changed for the last few month so its a bit weird that af has not come yet..I wil live in hope till I see those two little lines :o0 Stil have af cramps this morning off and on plus have a stitch like pain in my side and have been feeling a little queasy but of course that could be very well down to nerves :eek
Wild Child Posts: 1694
Best of Luck hope you get your BFP :lvs
Diamondz Posts: 2208
Good Luck - hope you get your BFP :lvs I had the af cramps too, really strong and hence I was over a week and a half late before I tested.... I kind of had a feeling I was pg (although can't explain why!!) - don't know how I managed to wait that long before testing....
THanks a mill girls for well wishes :lvs Really really hope its a bfp..I am dying to test but am such a chicken as im afraid im going to get bfn and then will be all dissappointed !! Still no af though..cramps are coming and going but not a trace of af but have been feeling kind of sickie all day..Oh god please let it be a BPF :lvs :lvs
MomToEmandJ Posts: 1977
sounds promising i had cramps as well hope this is your BFP :o)ll
mrsodo Posts: 1292
I had AF cramps for about a week before AF was due and they continued for another 4 weeks! Best of luck, I hope you get your BFP :wv