RSVP Template

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kerry Gal Posts: 32
Hiya Could someone please help me - would anyone have a template for RSVP's? I think its a bad week as any time I use Word they just don't seem to turn out right. I'm really all over the place with wedding stuff at the moment - no invitations made must make a start on them next week, have just started the mass booklet - haven't ordered the cake yet - and still no idea how it's all going to be paid for O:| O:| O:| Sorry just a bad day here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance :thnk
Kermette Posts: 924
Ok Breathe it's all going to be ok did you change your page set up to the size of your RSVP Card!? It's under the Paper tab when you go file - page set up. This is what I have done when I needed to do mock ups with some DIY samples I ordered recently HTH *) Edited due to terrible grammar (",)
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
diyweddings.ie has RSVP templates
macsmissus Posts: 928
www.daintree.ie also have lots of different RSVP templates you can download :wv
Starchaser Posts: 319
Hi Kerry Lass I sent out my invites last month and let me tell you, the relief I felt when posting them all was immense! I didn't bother with RSVP cards for a few reasons: 1. The hastle of wording and printing. 2. The added cost 3. I was the worst person in the world for not replying to the darn things (this will change now that I'm on the receiving end of the whole palaver). I never had a stamp and when I did find one, I had lost the card! The poor bride usually ended up txting or ringing to find out whether we were coming or not. So. I just put: "RSVP my email address and my phone number for txt replies. Most of the replies came back as soon as the invited guests got their invitations. Might be worth considering. Good luck with all your plans x
DesignerWeddings Posts: 356
I've just pm'd you !
Kerry Gal Posts: 32
Hi All Thank you all so much for getting back to me - on reading my post today I was definitely having a bad bad day yesterday!!!!!!!!!! your posts have really helped with the RSVP issue - ah a long weekend and will be brainstorming to get these finished Thanks a mill :thnk :thnk :thnk