scan today - wish me luck

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sphynx Posts: 6795
Going for what will probably be my last scan later today. 28 weeks - I can't believe it! Am excited but also nervous. Have no reason to worry this time but you know me, I will anyway! Hope I will have a nice scan report to share with you tomorrow. Am dying to see what way this baby is lyng as I'm getting kicked and punched all over the place - feels like I have an octopus in there! :o0
lunamie Posts: 271
fingers crossed - good luck - come back and let us all know how it goes. lunamie xx
babyboom Posts: 294
hi sphynx I love to hear of people going for their scans it's so exciting. Best of luck & enjoy can't wait to hear how you get on.
mrs ddt Posts: 3235
Best of luck hope it all goes well!!! :thnk
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
I just posted the same thing :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Best of luck I hope you get a great view of the bean in all his/her glory. Let us know how you get on.
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Sphynx....time is flying, isn´t it....I am always nervous before scans as well, eventhough you know your lil bean feels well in there kicking you like mad *s* Enjoy it and let us know every detail tomorrow, will be thinking of you later today *)
Topolino Posts: 1659
Best of luck Sphynx. Let us know how it goes. :wv
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hey Sphynx, Just been thinking of you...hope yuo got a lovely view of your wee one during the scan and all went well...can´t wait to hear the news tomorrow :thnk
mammybean Posts: 10364
looking forward to hear how everything went!
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hope it all went well... but I'm sure it did. :wv :thnk