September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 31

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Thanks ducky...will let you all know how I get on of course :thnk Tiggs...yepp...pls make sure and donĀ“t leave me again like you did when giving birth :o0 :xxx
cyberspi Posts: 103
well they let me home anyhow! :) am due next tues/wed. babs is an estimated 9lb so they were on about inducing me but after the internal my dr reckons Im v. ripe and 1 - 1.5 cm dialated already so they've just given me another appointment for next week and are hoping I'll go myself in the mean time.. dr.s exact words were 'hope for a tight match on Friday and plenty of nooky and I just might see you sat.' :o0
Tigletts Posts: 2904
[quote="cyberspi":ybbkhgkv]well they let me home anyhow! :) am due next tues/wed. babs is an estimated 9lb so they were on about inducing me but after the internal my dr reckons Im v. ripe and 1 - 1.5 cm dialated already so they've just given me another appointment for next week and are hoping I'll go myself in the mean time.. [b:ybbkhgkv]dr.s exact words were 'hope for a tight match on Friday and plenty of nooky and I just might see you sat.'[/b:ybbkhgkv] :o0[/quote:ybbkhgkv] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Did he really say that?!!! Hopefully you'll go beforehand yourself cyber. Where's Heavenleigh this morning then??? :wv :thnk :xxx
Hi girls :wv Cyber...thats funny... :o0 I will cross my fingers for the two of us that we both go in before having to be induced.... Tiggs....I am still here :o( Had another appointment in hospital today, they want to check the amniotic fluid every 2nd day now...All was grand and babies heartbeat as well...She also did a sweep and said it might kick-start labour...so I will just hang on and see...like usual....but my hopes are up again :xxx
fingers crossed for you heavenleigh. I 'think' I had a show this morn, I only think thats what it was because it wasn't pink or tinged with blood like all the books say, but it was def. something!! sorry for TMI but it was more like a huge lump of something a smoker would cough up! :-8 Dr. said that might happen after the internal on wed. but haven't had any pains as such.. Tens machine has arrived so have that set up and ready to go, but still no sign of the homeopathy set I ordered.. my own fault for leaving things to the last minute!!
Cyber....i am crossing my fingers that things will start for you very soon now and that the postman brings your set before you have to go in :wv No other news here myself...come on out baby before we have to be induced :o(
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hi girls.... Cyber, that sounds like the plug, which will hopefully mean something soon :o)ll Heavenleigh.... enjoy your birthday (already posted on other thread) and walk and sing and dance and get the wee man moving today :o0 :thnk :xxx
ugh! am so pee'd off right now, have been in false labour since yesterday evening, didn't get ANY sleep last night. from 11 to 3a.m. contractions built up to just over 4 min apart, but they weren't very painful, more like a bad period pain. next thing they started to dwindle back and get very sporadic. at this stage they are maybe 10 - 12 min apart, and then I might not get one for 20 min, and then I get a doosey 5 min later! worst part is I am SOOO wrecked and can't sleep cause the pain is 20 times worse if it creeps up on me while I'm taking a nap. :( I was so glad to have the tens going last night but have taken it off again at this stage cause things have died back so much..
Poor you cyber :xxx Really hope that the "real thing" will start for you soon and you no longer have false contractions...
Hi girls... just checking if cyber is still around or if there are any news on the September thread ...well I am still here anyway... :wv