Sick of moaning!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Oh MY GOD.. I'm even driving myself mad I can't imagine what my poor DH and mother think of me!!! :o0 :o0 Is anybody else the same? I think I spend the whole day at work telling friends and colleauges I'm fine so much that by the time I meet DH I have a whole day of complaints to lay off on somebody :o0 I really try to just get on with everything that is happening(and lets face it I think I've been one of the lucky ones in regards to side effects) but I've still done nothing but moan about the ones that I have had O:| O:| O:| Is it hormonal? But no matter how much I try I end up moaning without even realising it! I'm tired, I'm sick, I'm itchy, I've back pain, I'm hungry, I can't sleep, I'm gaining too much weight, I'm too hot, I'm too cold!!! Thank God my DH only laughs at me and takes no notice :-8 But I really just want to start enjoying it...
Poppit Posts: 2042
Oh Toni, sorry to hear you feeling like that. Maybe you should let out a few little moans during the day so that you're not bottling them all up for the evening :o0 Am sure you are not as bad as you think. We're all entitled to a little moan from time to time. Hope you feeling better soon Poppit xxx
Mum-2-be Posts: 108
Maybe you need to treat yourself! Get urself a nice massage or facial and have a bit of chill out time! And don't worry about moaning cause if we can't get away with it now then when can we :o0
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Thanks girls!! I'm just going to be more positive and restrict my moaning to just the more annoying issues.. i.e. itching and back pain but all the others I'm just going to get one with!!! Honest :-8
newyearbabs Posts: 686
don't be worrying we all have a good auld moan! I felt as if I was always moaning for the 1st 25 wks :o0 It does get better, don't be too hard on yourself
bridejuly06 Posts: 65
Don't worry, we all moan I think!! I'm 36 weeks now and my moaning has just got worse ;) It seems to be about trivial things at the moment though, I go through phases of hating our bedspread and then loving it again haha!! Definitely the hormones! I am trying to get lots of rest and that seems to help, oh and camomile tea!!
oirish Posts: 1541
OMG thank GOD It's not just me :o0 Seriously something is wrong one day, the next day it's gone and it's replaced with something else. It's frustrating I feel like i'm constantly complaining but I FEEL all these things :o0