Sleep Monster

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi SM, how are you doing? Did you headaches go? I took 1 paracetemol on Monday and it went within 10 mins i was so glad. Just wanted to day my MS has been easing off the last few days, im getting more and more time each day where i feel ok, and i was hungry for my dinner last night (pizza not very good). I hope your eases soon too. Anyway just to say thinking about you and hope everything is going well.
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Hi there you, thanks for being so sweet! Feeling similar to you actually! The headaches have gone the last day or so and I'm beginning to think I was a lot more stressed about the spotting than I was admitting to myself. Now that I know our little one is ok, the headaches seem to have passed, no drugs required! Hopefully it will stay that way. You're right to take the paracetamol, it's no harm once in a while in my opinion and worth it if you're really suffering. I'm still sick almost every day, but the "almost" is certainly a change too! I've definitely got a better appetite and don't feel that on the edge of puking nausea all the time. It's definitely changing. Delighted to hear you're feeling better. It's great to be able to feel good and finally enjoy being pregnant!
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Thats great, glad to hear baby is doing well too. Hopefully we will be feeling the great second trimester energy soon!!!! Take care.