Slieve Russell MIdweek Offer - Value for money?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bride2be2011 Posts: 7
What does anyone think of Slieve Russell's midweek package? Has anyone any idea what the cost of the band (lightning strikes), dj (brian gold) or photographer would be? Just trying to work out whether it actually is value for money in the current climate? Also does anyone have any idea if they are any good? Want to book SR for a saturday, just thinking im probably crazy not to go with this offer. Thanks :xox girls !
sunray Posts: 198
I was looking at lightening strikes band there is a post on here somewhere about them and I think they were €1600 and if you order the abba bit its an extra 500 or 600 - The abba bit isn't part of the package though. You should look on their website they give prices of meals for wkend weddings so you could compare your numbers with midweek and wkend package to see the difference. Remember to add the chair covers canapes etc as these are all extra at the wkend. Plus if you are having a choice there is an extra charge on midwk and then for over the 120 people you have to add in the extra pp. I think the midwk turned out to be a good package but it depends on what you would rather ... and what you can afford :yelrotflmaosmilie: