So Happy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Great news girls got faint positive on opk last night. Tested again this evening and very strong positive. So happy I was getting worried I wouldn't ovulate this month. Waiting for DH to come home so I can jump him. Wish us luck girls. I pray we are successful
007Babs Posts: 417
Good luck LMS. I hope this is your month.
Baby Mad Posts: 1756
Aw, huge congrats to you and your DH. Hope it all goes perfectly :lvs
NotHere Posts: 10273
Good luck Mrs Sunshine!! :o)ll :o)ll :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
mummy bear Posts: 3824
ooooooooh the very best of luck LMS.. hope this month is for you :xox
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Oh best of luck LMS and more importantly enjoy!! ;o)
AudreyJ Posts: 1063
Best of luck LMS!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Avril Hiswife Posts: 1743
Excellent!!! Hope you and your DH have had a very enjoyable weekend! :xox
Sphynx Posts: 6795
LMS, I am thrilled for you! Now you've reached this big O, hope you are enjoying lots of big Os of the other kind this weekend!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Go swimmers go! :o)ll
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Ah girl you have no idea how much you have cheered me up. Said I would have a quick log on here and this is the first post I read - congrads and am so so trilled for you Now mind yourself and take all the pampering you can handle :o)ll :o)ll