Suggestion Box: New Year Resolutions for WOL

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Weird Cat Lady Posts: 3501
1. Give the membership their f*cking swearwords back.
Hbombadero Posts: 1960
2. A thumbs up/down function on posts 3. Making it a requirement that people read the posts before replying.
bee0606 Posts: 691
4. Not allow someone to drag up a topics from 5 years ago
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
5) Having a way of tracking user name changes. I get very confused. edited because of overlapping post!
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
6. Sort out the log-in problems once and for all 7. Do a bit of advertising to increase contributors to the discussion board so we're not looking at the same old threads every day for a week!
8. Re-locate pregnancy/ttc related threads from Off Topic to their dedicated areas
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
9. Improve the search function so thread #2,654 isn't started on a topic that comes up all the time. 10. Reinstate the old view your posts option.
11. A sticky Breaking Bad thread to enable fanatics discuss previously unmined theories such as the *spoiler alert, look away now* last episode possibly being an elaborate dream sequence. (Work with me c'mon)
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
The pink and grey colour scheme - can that be changed? Like, can we burn it? With fire? It's too hard on the eyes, I can't read it, it absolutely kills me. I get bad migraines and this site really aggrevates the headaches. I'm back wearing my glasses again but even with them, it's hard on the eyes. Maybe we could have a New Year Resolutions for Wollies too - we all have to start a thread once a week. How about that? Get things moving again. I include myself in that, haven't contributed here much in ages. So one thread each once a week, in whatever section, whaddaya say? You can do more if you like but one thread once a week would be enough to kickstart things I think?
bee0606 Posts: 691
[quote="Smileykaz":2kgo5jqz]The pink and grey colour scheme - can that be changed? Like, can we burn it? With fire? It's too hard on the eyes, I can't read it, it absolutely kills me. I get bad migraines and this site really aggrevates the headaches. I'm back wearing my glasses again but even with them, it's hard on the eyes.[/quote:2kgo5jqz] +1 Can't use the website in my laptop because of the stupid pink!