SUPPLIERS..Hair and make up for Kilkenny wedding!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Claddagh1981 Posts: 1117
Hi All, Im looking for a price on hair and make-up, iv myself my mam and 3 bridesmaids. Iv a particular look in mind and a budget. I find it crazy the amount of money for hair and make-up and im looking for best price?
mshelly Posts: 746
Did you try Glamour by Dawn, she is based in Kilkenny. Fab girl and did a great job on my wedding. Not overly expensive either. She is on this website.
Claddagh1981 Posts: 1117
Thanks mshelly, Does she do both hair and make up? Think iv found a pretty good deal, but still willing to shop around for the best one :)
mshelly Posts: 746
No she only does makeup. I wish I could have her come to my house every morning to make me look like she did on my wedding day :innocent:
wearegettinghitched Posts: 7
Great to hear, I have my trial with Dawn this week
CelD Posts: 699
Have you tried "Rustiq Salon"? they too are based in Killkenny... Here is there number: 056 77 725 48 They have a web site too...www.rustiqsalon.com hair and Make up all in one. I have seen their work and its really fab would totally recommend these ladies. HTH Celine :wv
purebliss Posts: 93
Hi Claddagh 1981, You should check out they are amazing and have a fantastic reputation, just do a search on WOL to see. Also you should take a look at for all your hair accessories and veil needs. Feel free to drop me a line with any queries that you might have Cheers Hugh