We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Walking Bump Posts: 2095
Girls, I'm totally clueless when it comes to tax and claiming credits and all the like. I have some bin tags, some doctors receipts and some chemist receipts and I want to see if I can claim anything back from the RC. What do I do? Do i have to send in my P60 or what? Are there any forms that I should fill out? Any help would be gratefully appreciated!!! Thanks!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Not 100% sure try and see if you can find any info there
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
Yeah, I've looked into that but it may as well be in swahili for all I can understand it!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
This might help
Shrub Posts: 956
Buffy I am the same as you! Have no idea what to do to claim for bin and rent charges? How much are you likely to get back and does the money go into your account or wages?? Soooo confusing :-8
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Shrub I think if it is below a certain amount they just add it to your tax credits for that year. When you get your tax free allowances in the post I think they have a number on it that you can ring
scott Posts: 106
Buffygirl - the only help I can give you is re the health expenses, to claim these back you have to fill up a Med 1 form, you will get in on revenue site, just fill it up and there is a checklist before you send it off. You don't have to send your receipts but you do have to hold them for up to 6 years incase they did a check on ya... Hope that helps