Teal bridesmaids

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wex-girl Posts: 179
hi all!! I'm having teal bridesmaid dresses and i'm wondering would anyone have any advice or knowledge on what colour flower is nearest to teal in colour?? I'm thinking of having cream roses (posies) for me and bm's but i was just wanting to have a few 'teal' flowers through mine!!!
the winner Posts: 4148
Im not sure of any teal flowers.. but maybe a teal ribbon wrapped around your flowers ? I know florists can dye flowers too:D
bridesrus Posts: 917
Have u booked a professional florist?? If so then u have have no need to worry urself over this as that is why u are paying them - they know the flowers that are available at ur time of yr and will beable to advise u as to what will work with ur dresss. U will need a swatch of ur fabric to show the florist. Bxx
oh thank you cos i think i was working myself up over it ( i thought i had top know the names of the flowers i wanted :-8 )!! i had thought of the ribbon and i think that would be lovely!! A friend of mine is doing them her sister is a florist!!! BTW Soon 2b looks like your getting married a few weeks after me!!!
sunflowergalcork Posts: 481
hi! i had teal bridesmaids in march. i had cream tulips with pale thistles going through it. then i had a bouquet of wild flowres. i can email them to u if u like. i loved them!!
sunflowergal just pm'ed you
the winner Posts: 4148
Oh I am Wex-girl... god its creaping up so fast ... you def more organised than me Ive not even decided on my dress never mind d bridesmaids... I was actually going to go for teal too:d still might... my CBM is pregnant at the moment so I said Id wait til she has the baby in december before i look for dresses for BMs ... Time really is just flying by... nearly a year to the big day :D Are ya nervous:D
hi didnt get any pm
i tried again there sunflowergal thanks... Soon 2b i found my dress by luck cos i had no motivation to go an i was forced by bm and was addicted then now i'm all excited wasn't really before the reason have bm dresses done is cos forever yours are discontinuing 20 styles in september so want a particular oone well my bm does he he!!! I think tis website has me addicted to planning it!!! what have you planned??
hiya wex girl sent the email. hope it opens