Tealight Holders - Brilliant Price!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
Hey girls, Just wanted to let ye know, I picked up fab clear glass tealight holders yesterday in Penneys! There's 4 in the pack for only 2 euro!!! We were wondering how to add more candles to the tables and these are perfect! Cleaned 2 Penneys practically out of them though!! But, all sorted for around 40 euros!! :o0
shala Posts: 1733
Sounds like a good idea - I might rob it! :eek
lovelybones Posts: 884
OMG!!! :eek I found these in pennys after reading your post... an absolute bargain thank you so much for the tip x O-O
funkyfish Posts: 7626
thanks ashbride will get on the case 2day
Faireez Posts: 973
Thanks for the tip off. Gonna a clear all the pennies in Louth now
jmeath Posts: 5740
i think our table is going to have tall candles on it.... what way are u going to arrange the tea lights? I loooooovvvveee scented candles i can just picture me eating my dinner and smelling vanilla tealights...yum!!! :-)
chris86 Posts: 24
Not sure if anyone is near Belfast but if you are looking for glass tealight holders IKEA has amazing ones, for 19pence!!!! I bought 150!!!!!
Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
Hey jessicag, Our hotel, does most of the decoration, so they have tall clear vases, which they put flowers in and as my colour scheme is red/orange, they are dying the water in the vases red!! :o0 :o)ll Then underneath are circular mirrors and I'll arrange the tealights in a circle around them and there's petals strewn around the table as well. Iwas wondering about the scented tealights, I :lvs vanilla, but I was wondering would they be too overpowering at the table, and if I only had one or two scented, the actual colour of the tealights would be different! Spot the perfectionist!! :-8 :o0