Teeth Whitening!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

QueenofDiamonds Posts: 282
Has anybody had this done? If you had were you pleased with the results and would you recommend. I posted a few days ago about the Smiles Clinic on O,Connell St but no replies unfortunately. I was thinking of getting it done there. Any tips appreciated :thnk
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
Hi, I got the ZOOM teeth whitening done about 5 weeks ago. Teeth came out great, am so happy with the result. Their quiet sensetive afterwards. You get , well how i would describe as contractions in my teeth!! If you've had a baby you'll know what i mean! Only lasted a couple of seconds a time. I was doing it myself for a few days at home aswell, at night time you put bleechy gel into a plastic imatation of your teeth(dentist will do this for you the day they are whitening your teeth for you) and leave over night. Once you have stopped bleeching them the sensetive feeling will go. Do this for 2 nights or 10 nights, depends on how white you want them and how good they came out in dentists. Mine came out really white so i only did it a a couple of nights. And what ever gel you have left over you can keep it in fridge up to a year and use it again if you need to. Deffo recommend it! 600 yoyo's but worth it all!
QueenofDiamonds Posts: 282
Thanks so much for the reply Bobbie :thnk As long as the results are worth the cash and the effort! [quote:vynzt560]You get , well how i would describe as contractions in my teeth!! If you've had a baby you'll know what i mean![/quote:vynzt560] I guess I'll just treat getting me teeth whitened, as a dummy run so :o0
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
a mild trial run! :o0
amalfi Posts: 191
It sounds so worth it, for the money. Hopefully, I can pluck up the courage and do it!!!