Tesco club card deals

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Has anybody applied for these or used these?? For any body not in the know, basically there is a list of shops, services and restaurants that do the deal. For every €5 in Tesco vouchers you have they will give you €20 voucher towards your chosen shop/restaurant/service. Just noticed there that Advance Pitstop are doing it now. A basic service on my car is €75. I have €25 in vouchers. So I have 5 €5 = €100 in Advance Pitstop vouchers. So I get a basic service for free??? Just seems to good to be true to me!! Has any one had any experience with this???
Daff Posts: 11644
i use them all the time. We mainly go to restaurants and the Zoo. The zoo is usually 15 euro for an adult but is only 4 euro worth of vouchers! Since I lost my job my Dad gives me his too so we save them and then have a family day out that we otherwise wouldn't be able to afford. It's lovely looking forward to it. At the moment I have enough saved for 100 euro restaurant vouchers and using them towards a family meal for DD2's christening!
originalwoowoo Posts: 867
We always convert them into ferry vouchers for €10 in cc you get €40 ferry, although DH saw that one of the companies has put a €200 limit on the vouchers. Deffo would not spend them in store, such a waste!
reine Posts: 1771
Never knew about this! Where can you get a list of participating shops etc? Sounds brilliant!
Thanks girls, I know this sounds awful but I just never bothered before, was just too lazy! Always just threw them in my purse and then put them off the shopping. Deffo gonna get some thing out of them now. Reine they send you the booklet with your vouchers, or check the website I'd say its on there
Thanks scarlett. I have my vouchers here. Got them the other day, but no booklet with them. Must have a look online. Sounds like there are some great deals out there.
[quote="reine":nn7jwiyw]Thanks scarlett. I have my vouchers here. Got them the other day, but no booklet with them. Must have a look online. Sounds like there are some great deals out there.[/quote:nn7jwiyw] Yeah they are great I just never really paid attention before. Shame on me :-8 Just had a look there its
Thanks scarlett... Looking forward to using them now :o)ll
dion Posts: 986
so if you have the actual food voucher, is it to late then to excange it for a meal voucher. sorry if that seems like a silly qs, i just cant figure it out sometimes.
dion Posts: 986
do you have to tell them before hand that you want a voucher for a restaurant instead of them sending you the food voucher...