[i:1iou3xub]The Belfray Country Inn Wedding Fayre this Sunday 22nd August 2010, between 2pm & 5pm, proudly presented by Perfect Bliss Wedding Events![/i:1iou3xub] The Belfray will welcome you with the charm of the countryside - yet only 3 miles from the centre of Derry City with its history and heritage, fine shopping and a host of Bars and Entertainment,venues. The luxury bedrooms, stylish bistro, warming restaurant, lavish Ballroom and free WIFI Internet access for the business traveller. Whatever you require we will do our utmost to deliver. Our friendly and professional staff together with the Owners Brian and John, are always on hand throughout your visit to help and assist in any way to make your stay with us just perfect. [b:1iou3xub]Ballroom[/b:1iou3xub] Our Luxurious Ballroom with it’s sparkling Chandelier centre piece and scrumptious interiors makes the perfect setting for Weddings of 80-160 persons. Totally self contained and just for the enjoyment of your friends and family. Before the celebrations really get into full swing the Ballroom reception area is the ideal place to meet and relax with your guests after your Civil Ceremony or indeed the Wedding Breakfast. Maybe a Champagne and Strawberry Reception-a Chocolate Fountain-Hot Beverages and our very own Belfray Hearts Shortbread makes the perfect accompaniment to the meet and greet atmosphere. [b:1iou3xub]The Palace Room[/b:1iou3xub] Our recently refurbished Palace Room is ideal for the smaller Weddings seating up to 60 Covers. The elegance and beauty of this room is stunning with rich wall coverings and scrumptious fabrics to the ornate statues that grace the room. A room that will enhance even more the glamour of your special day. [b:1iou3xub]Civil Ceremonies[/b:1iou3xub] The Belfray will offer you a day to remember, hold your Civil Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast all under one roof. We hold the Licence for Civil Partnership Ceremonies here at the Hotel. [b:1iou3xub]Accommadation for your Guests[/b:1iou3xub] All our 19 Bedrooms have been individually designed by one of Ireland’s finest Interior Designers. As part of our Wedding Package we offer complimentary Bridal Suite for the happy couple. We also offer preferential accommodation rates for those wishing to stay overnight. [i:1iou3xub]This Sunday 22nd August sees a range of Wedding Suppliers from across the North West available to greet you about your requirements on your Special Day! The Perfect Bliss Model Team will take to the Catwalk @ 4:30pm to showcase the latest trends in Bridal and Groom’s Wear Fashions! With all your requirements catered for under the one roof; The Belfray Country Inn is the place to visit this Sunday 22nd August between 2pm & 5pm.. http://www.perfectblissweddingevents.com perfect bliss wedding events [/i:1iou3xub]