The Hills - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heflen Posts: 4050
It's 100% fake. Did the fact that PA's or temps or whatever they are live in a mansion in the Hollywood hills, wearing couture clothes and go clubbing every night not ring any bells? An American tabloid followed a producer and one of the hags recently - he dropped her off at the airport with cameras rolling, cameras stopped. She reappears two minutes later, gives her a new top and they film her 'homecoming' scene.
lollypop Posts: 317
I'd say the majority of it is fake alright. But they don't live in mansions, they live in apartments. I suppose they would have 2 wages coming in, from their jobs and from MTV. Although I have to laugh at them all driving Mercs and Landrovers. They are probably half the price over there in fairness. Plus all their parents seem to be loaded so they probably just give them credit cards to max out every month. Anyway it still makes good TV. I'm a bit of a reality freak.
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
well in fairness, they came from the laguna beach show, which was basically a show about loaded teenagers... so wouldn't worry about the money side of things!
Heflen Posts: 4050
[quote="lollypop":20747hpd]I'd say the majority of it is fake alright. But they don't live in mansions, they live in apartments. I suppose they would have 2 wages coming in, from their jobs and from MTV. Although I have to laugh at them all driving Mercs and Landrovers. They are probably half the price over there in fairness. Plus all their parents seem to be loaded so they probably just give them credit cards to max out every month. Anyway it still makes good TV. I'm a bit of a reality freak.[/quote:20747hpd] Yes, 'they' drive Land rovers and 'their' parents are loaded. It's not real. I'm not sure what part of that you missed. They moved into a Hollywood hills mansion in the last episode. On a PA's salary.
[quote="Heflen":34akmvoc][quote="lollypop":34akmvoc]I'd say the majority of it is fake alright. But they don't live in mansions, they live in apartments. I suppose they would have 2 wages coming in, from their jobs and from MTV. Although I have to laugh at them all driving Mercs and Landrovers. They are probably half the price over there in fairness. Plus all their parents seem to be loaded so they probably just give them credit cards to max out every month. Anyway it still makes good TV. I'm a bit of a reality freak.[/quote:34akmvoc] Yes, 'they' drive Land rovers and 'their' parents are loaded. It's not real. I'm not sure what part of that you missed. They moved into a Hollywood hills mansion in the last episode. On a PA's salary.[/quote:34akmvoc] They also work for MTV!! and do mag deals etc, so they would be loaded!! It is real !!! And I love it!!!!!!!!!
[quote="Heflen":2lwtuqxq][quote="lollypop":2lwtuqxq]I'd say the majority of it is fake alright. But they don't live in mansions, they live in apartments. I suppose they would have 2 wages coming in, from their jobs and from MTV. Although I have to laugh at them all driving Mercs and Landrovers. They are probably half the price over there in fairness. Plus all their parents seem to be loaded so they probably just give them credit cards to max out every month. Anyway it still makes good TV. I'm a bit of a reality freak.[/quote:2lwtuqxq] Yes, 'they' drive Land rovers and 'their' parents are loaded. It's not real. I'm not sure what part of that you missed. They moved into a Hollywood hills mansion in the last episode. On a PA's salary.[/quote:2lwtuqxq] Jesus your such a moan. I didn't miss any part of your post Heflen. Until you can prove to me that it's not real then don't say such things like "Im not sure what part of that you missed" to me. You're not God. I'm glad your such a big fan. I saw the last episode and I'd hardly call it a Hollywood Hills Mansion. It's a 2 bedroom house in Hollywood with a guest house in the back yard.
[quote="lollypop":1iv3ihs7][quote="Heflen":1iv3ihs7][quote="lollypop":1iv3ihs7]I'd say the majority of it is fake alright. But they don't live in mansions, they live in apartments. I suppose they would have 2 wages coming in, from their jobs and from MTV. Although I have to laugh at them all driving Mercs and Landrovers. They are probably half the price over there in fairness. Plus all their parents seem to be loaded so they probably just give them credit cards to max out every month. Anyway it still makes good TV. I'm a bit of a reality freak.[/quote:1iv3ihs7] Yes, 'they' drive Land rovers and 'their' parents are loaded. It's not real. I'm not sure what part of that you missed. They moved into a Hollywood hills mansion in the last episode. On a PA's salary.[/quote:1iv3ihs7] Jesus your such a moan. I didn't miss any part of your post Heflen. Until you can prove to me that it's not real then don't say such things like "Im not sure what part of that you missed" to me. You're not God. I'm glad your such a big fan. I saw the last episode and I'd hardly call it a Hollywood Hills Mansion. It's a 2 bedroom house in Hollywood with a guest house in the back yard.[/quote:1iv3ihs7] I am with you Lollypop!! Aren't we just allowed to enjoy it ... it is such a great show!! No denying it ...
Yeah it is. I used to really like Lauren but I'm slowly going off her now due to the way she is treating Audrina. I think Lo is just hanging onto Lauren's coat tails. I really like Audrina, but Whitney is my favourite. There is never any drama with her, it seems to be all about her career.
Whitney my fav too, she is so sound. I actually really like Lo ... she has always been there (since laguna) & is so so honest. Something about audrina i find a bit weird ... i dunno... think Heidi might make a comeback if she can get it together. The worst is jen bunney...can't stand her!!
LAdancer Posts: 445
I think its real, although they do multiple takes, as it was just a carry on of Laguna Beach that followed Lauren and Co to 'the hills'. They do have careers outta it now but so does people outta shows such as Big Brother, Miami Ink etc they have become celebraties. I love it, I really like Lauren I just think that she protective of some of the people her friends choose as BF (look at how that fella treated Audrina) I love Whitney think shes great. I don't trust Stephanie at all, and I think Audrina has one of those looks that when she's smiling sometimes you can tell shes annoyed and wanna slap something, but is afraid to say something. xx