We got Married on 29th April 2016 in the Springfield and it was such an amazing day.We live in Leixlip and with 2 little girls we decided to check out what was on our doorstep.We had a meeting with Padraig and well all I can say was he had us at hello! We didn't look anywhere else,cancelled other viewings and booked it a few days later.We then met the rest of the team Eileen and Ger.There was no request that was a problem and their all-inclusive Wedding package meant that we had very little to do.Eileen was like a fairy Godmother, she did everything,always responded to calls and emails and put your mind at ease.The work they do behind the scenes is just amazing. The staff are so lovely and helpful. The room on the day was just beautiful. We had our Civil Ceremony with Gerry there also.He was so relaxed and gave such a great Ceremony.The room is decorated with lovely lighting and candles and decorations,so many nice touches,I was blown away walking down the aisle taking it all in.Padraig and Ger were there on the day to make sure everything ran smoothly,from co-ordinating the Bridal party, to chatting with the Driver Terry who was just so happy, to ensuring we all walked in at the right time.The Flowers by Fiona were the nicest I've seen, she really loves her job. The Cake by Bernie was to die for, not a slice left and I could put my own little spin on it.The food at the dinner was just perfect and plenty of extras to go around.Then came the dancing and the best band in the world "Something else" played as part of the package.We couldn't have asked for a better band, they were brilliant, they opened with Purple Rain and had everyone dancing from then.They performed our first dance and lots and lots of work went into it! They really made the day.Everyone has commented about the venue, the food, the staff and the music. The professionalism of all involved was clearly seen on the day and we want to Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for the best day ever xxx