Menu

The Ultimate Guide to Finding your Wedding Dress

Go to Fashion & Beauty

ElenaSkacenko
New Wolly

Re: The Ultimate Guide to Finding your Wedding Dress

Postby ElenaSkacenko » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:26 pm

I love this one: wheretoget.it/look/2381829 It's so hard to find similar ones in shops near where i live though :/

Valentina Fine Diamonds
New Wolly

Postby Valentina Fine Diamonds » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:35 pm

What do people think of Sharon Hoey's dresses? I'm thinking of getting mine from her! Anyone else?

Valentina Fine Diamonds
New Wolly

Postby Valentina Fine Diamonds » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Thanks that was really useful!

Roxana Oliver
New Wolly

Postby Roxana Oliver » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:42 am

Finding the perfect dress an be so stressful.. I couldn't find ANYTHING that fits me the way that I want, that is my personal style and above all that isn't costing me like I'm buying a car :D
I opted for making and designing my own dress and ended up with fab results. :xxs :custum59

hannahcamidg3
New Wolly

Postby hannahcamidg3 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:28 am

Great tips from everyone! Yeah, Looking in to look-books have always worked for me especially that I'm very particular with what I wear. I have a pear shape body and sometimes it can be difficult for me to find dresses that would flatter my curves. I'm a bit short on the height too so you can see the struggle is real, LOL!

Girls, whether you're looking for a wedding dress or ordinary casual dresses, it is important that you know your body type. Are you pear shaped? Skinny slim? Curvy? Etc.

We see all of these great ideas in magazines but not all of these clothes are made for all body types. You have to realize what areas of your body you should be highlighting so the look becomes flattering rather than a disaster.

webcrest
New Wolly

Postby webcrest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:00 pm

I'm thanking you so much.! I want to ask my feeling all of my friends in the former marriage say that the acquisition of dresses is so fun, but I am always feeling confused while searching any of my dress not even a wedding dress. Simply I cannot find a beautiful dress at the same time.

Bellinter House
countingdays
New Wolly

Postby countingdays » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Thank you so much for this great guide. My friends say choosing the wedding dress was the one thing they enjoyed the best when planning for their wedding but for me it is proving so hectic. I mean there are hundreds of pretty dresses there. How am I ever going to choose one.. ugghhh

ayeshakhan
New Wolly

Postby ayeshakhan » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:09 am

This is just amazing. I was searching for a guide and this is the one!!

SweetMJ
New Wolly

Postby SweetMJ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Still having a problem with choosing a dress... Can't find something suitable. We have plenty of time before our wedding but I'm so scared... Hope those tips will help me

Previous

Go to Fashion & Beauty