Menu

Thread Veins How do I cover them

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buzybumble Posts: 831
Hi all, I need to know how to cover thread veins on my legs, well I least I think thats what they are. I got them while I was pregs and cant get rid of them. Ive tried some of the fake tans but they didnt really work. Is there anything else that I can use which will stay put and wont rub off ??
Linda H Posts: 1151
I have one over my eye socket and just always concealer. Hope this helps
Thanks Koh Samui. Anyone else have any ideas ????
bikerbabe21 Posts: 228
You need to try camouflage cream - it's an ointment based cream - it is opaque so it will cover everything even tattoos and they come in loads of shades so they match it to your skin tone. Try Anne Weekes - she's an expert in it and has her own range - she's in D4.
[quote="bikerbabe21":2rrx4gon]You need to try camouflage cream - it's an ointment based cream - it is opaque so it will cover everything even tattoos and they come in loads of shades so they match it to your skin tone. Try Anne Weekes - she's an expert in it and has her own range - she's in D4.[/quote:2rrx4gon] O thanks a mill, will defo get in touch :thnk :thnk
rubies Posts: 1375
I have some really bad ones on my ankles and I use Sally Hansen 'Airbrush legs' - more like a foundation than an ordinary fake tan. There's also a product called 'Fade Out' which is a treatment and a concealer. Hope they work for you too.
ritadoyle Posts: 359
I second Rubies suggestion of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs - it's brilliant. I have a few faint ones on my legs and this gives coverage as well as some colour. And it comes in loads of shades - it's on special offer now too in loads of places - €13.99 i think.
Ramona Posts: 83
Dermablend is brilliant for coveing veins...
podgeandrodge Posts: 886
[quote="Ramona":3g3xe1qm]Dermablend is brilliant for coveing veins...[/quote:3g3xe1qm] is that the one that covers the tatoos as well
Girls thanks a mill for all your help :thnk