TMI Alert - apologies in advance

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Huubys mate's girlfriend has just gone into labour he texts me to tell me and THIS is how he tells me (man's words please bear in mind) ''***** is a gee hair away from giving birth'' apparently this is how the proud father to be described in on a group text charming
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
disgusting... O:| MEN
bellabella Posts: 2750
That's just lovely. God help the poor child that's what i say. Don't be giving yourself blood pressure over it.
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
bleuuurrrrgh! :o0 though... feckin eejits.. x
Bumpalicious Posts: 512
What are they like? When I was on Unit 3 in Holles St recently on a drip for a couple of days I heard the fella in the cubicle beside me say to his girlfriend who was in early labour (excuse the language again) 'would it help if I massaged your box for you?'... Nice...
[quote="MrsOctoberBride":2jm5fc0y]What are they like? When I was on Unit 3 in Holles St recently on a drip for a couple of days I heard the fella in the cubicle beside me say to his girlfriend who was in early labour (excuse the language again)[b:2jm5fc0y] 'would it help if I massaged your box for you?'...[/b:2jm5fc0y] Nice...[/quote:2jm5fc0y] :eek :eek :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="MrsOctoberBride":9tpmwbs3]What are they like? When I was on Unit 3 in Holles St recently on a drip for a couple of days I heard the fella in the cubicle beside me say to his girlfriend who was in early labour (excuse the language again) 'would it help if I massaged your box for you?'... Nice...[/quote:9tpmwbs3] What a romantic gesture I mean maybe these phrases are used every Saturday night...pmsl :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:1pzubn44]OMG!!!! :eek What are men like!!! They're such muppets at the best of times, bless their cotton socks!!![/color:1pzubn44] :o0
[quote="Mama Dora":tilurvp4][quote="MrsOctoberBride":tilurvp4]What are they like? When I was on Unit 3 in Holles St recently on a drip for a couple of days I heard the fella in the cubicle beside me say to his girlfriend who was in early labour (excuse the language again) 'would it help if I massaged your box for you?'... Nice...[/quote:tilurvp4] What a romantic gesture I mean maybe these phrases are used every Saturday night...pmsl :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:tilurvp4] probably what got them into the labour ward in the first place
Bumpalicious Posts: 512
I know, it's shocking, isn't it? Some people are just so classy...