Travel system query

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happyfeet Posts: 1316
Hey all! Been lookin at some travel systems online and was wondering what exactly do you need? I quite liked the quinny but do i need to buy all the package or just the car seat? [url:14wxyw18]http://www.twoleftfeet.co.uk/Travel_Systems_Category_Quinny_Buzz_4_ts_Black_2008.html[/url:14wxyw18] Clueless! :-8
newyearbabs Posts: 686
We looked at the quinny too but ended up going for the bugaboo instead only for the reason that I thought the buggy part of the quinny is too small. With regard the car seat babies are only really to be put in them for short period of times max 2 hours I think its something to do with them not being able to lye flat. So I'd buy the whole system
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Yeah I like the quinny too but think I'll prob end up going for the silver cross 3D or the bugaboo both of which I love, the Jane travel Systems r nie too ....its a nightmare knowing which one to go for
Its so hard tryin to pick one. I constantly flick up the interent tryint to find something i guess the best bet is to go and see them in the flesh! :o0 I didnt know prams are sooo expensive!! :-8 Any recommendations on where to go? Im up north tho.
oirish Posts: 1541
we had 100% decided on the silvercross system until we came across the bebe confort loola pram and carrycot and creatis car seat. And we are converted !! The stroller is lovely and the carry cot is bigger than te silvercross one so we'l get to use it for longer - it can also be used as an autocot for longer journies which is great as tiny baby should not be in a car seat for longer than 2 hours apparantly. We plan on using the pram/carrycot for sleeps during the day too as no room for a moses basket. The creatis car seat is lovely too - like a little cocoon :) http://www.babydaysdirect.co.uk/ShowDet ... A3499%2E00
Looks really nice Oirish! :wv There is just so much choice!! O:|
silíní Posts: 4219
That looks lovely oirish! Do u know how long in advance you need to order these, ie how long they take to deliver? I was going to wait until i was about 30 weeks to start ordering stuff, is that OK timing-wise? S
oirish Posts: 1541
I haven't a notion how long they take, maybe 6 weeks or so ?? Happyfeet I've heard there is a great place in Enniskillen i'm planning on going there in feb, not sure of the name though, someone else might know !