Tummy trouble!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gigs11 Posts: 164
Please help, I spent two weeks in the sun at Christmas and put on half a stone - all on my tummy. I've had a viral infection for the last week, have lost the weight but my tummy is just so flabby. I always do sit ups but they don't seem to help much. I'm always trying to hide the flab. How could I change my diet to get rid of the tummy fat or is there other exercises I can do. I hate my tum!! :-8
Princesshunny Posts: 120
I know this isnt going to get rid of it bit try pu-erh tea I find it great, its the one posh is suppose to drink but I find its great for making your tummy feel slimmer!! You can get it in most super markets
I bought this tea last year but thought it tasted yuck so gave up on it. I'll give it a try again. Thanks
Princesshunny Posts: 120
I know its not very nice but it is very good try it again you never know :)
Anonymous Posts: 24542
you kind of acquire a taste for it. The first few cups are not that nice but after a while you get used to it. I have been drinking this for about a year now and dont notice the taste at all. Would nearly prefer it now to a normal cuppa
Do you think it works summer smile bride??
I find it good after a big meal, iI find it really helps me to digest my food quicker and not have that "full" feeling. It is suposed to speed up your motabilisim. A few girls I work with, feel its helped them shed a few lbs, but I never lost anything. I am the same now as when I started drinking it. I would have a fairly flat stomach, but I also go to the gym a good bit, and swim too. hth
If I'm honest I know I've just been enjoying life a bit too much over the past year. I've got a flabby tummy and love handles as a result. I need to get back on track. I've been swimming loads but I do nothing else at the gym. I need some serious toning sessions!!
[quote="gigs11":3o4aej60]If I'm honest I know I've just been enjoying life a bit too much over the past year. I've got a flabby tummy and love handles as a result. I need to get back on track. I've been swimming loads but I do nothing else at the gym. I need some serious toning sessions!![/quote:3o4aej60] I know what you mean Gigs11, I also swim a good bit, but for me, its not enough. Its good for fittness but I need to do weights in gym for the toning! such a pain :o(