TV3 Apprentice

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paperclips Posts: 3146
Did anyone see Tara's presentation last night -it was so cringe.....was morto for :-8 not sure if any of them is worth 100k to be honest I think Barry and maybe Niamh might be in the final
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
I felt really sorry for her, she really wasnt able or just really really nervous.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Oh it was so bad - we were in stitches laughing at it! "Sorrry...eh...sorry...viral...eh...sorry" :o0
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I've hated Tara since day 1. I knew she was gonna be fired when she brought Panos back into the boardroom, especially after Bill, Brian & Jackie had defended him when they said that Panos hadn't explained what a Viral was. The concept was a disaster, the presentation was beyond a disaster... IMO, there is none of the contestants good enough to win a €100K contract - none of them is a patch on the finalists from last year. I read in the newspaper yesterday that after last nights TERRIBLE presentation and viral - Bill actually went through all the contestants C.V's to see what attracted him to them in the first place, as he had big doubts!
TracyBarlow Posts: 943
She was crap! Couldnt string a sentence together! :duh:
Utterly useless!
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
I *gasp* am so *gasp* glad that *gasp* she's gone *gasp* she drove me BANANAS!!! Just watched it there over my lunchbreak, she gave a TEEEEEERRIBLE presentation, my God I was cringing watching it :eek They were so rude to Panos as well when he was trying to explain the concept of a viral ad to them (or the VINYL as Will said :o0 ) I think Niamh is very good though, she's my tip for the win. I don't rate any of the guys.
teatimebride Posts: 754
Yeah Tara was brutal, but I have to say she was gracious in defeat! I've been warming to Barry as well in the last few weeks, didn't like him at all in the first few weeks but he has softened a bit I think. Him and Niamh I think are the best. I always feel like Dave is spouting a load of BS but he did well enough last week I suppose. Not sure about Michelle, think I saw a clip of next weeks show last night when there was another money discrepency and she is involved, ooops.... I'm enjoying it I must say!!
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
[quote="cherrychapstick":32sf7fgj]She was crap! Couldnt string a sentence together! :duh:[/quote:32sf7fgj] +1
I couldn't get over how rude they were to Panos - I was so glad that Bill, Brian and Jackie stood up for Panos and told the rest of the team how he explained until he was "blue in the face" about virals. After last nights episode I think Michelle, Barry & Niamh will be the finalists - Barry and Niamh being the last two. I can't wait for Jamie to leave, he pi$$ed me of last night, I thought he was a right bully!