Two Questions - Make up & BM Dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

chloe2009 Posts: 454
Hi ladies, I have 2 questions for all you wollies out there 1) Can anyone recommend a good make up artist in or around the Trim area? Getting married 20th December this year and want to get someone local so they can come to the hotel on the morning of the wedding. 2) I have been trying to contact Bridal Heaven in Swords for the last few days - by email and phone and have had no response at all. Anyone know what is going on? I really wanted the girls to try on some Lela Rose dresses. But I also like some of the "After Six" range - does anyone know anywhere else that stocks the after six range? Thanks girls :wv
cheekywife2011 Posts: 1076
Hi Chloe I have Pamela Matthews booked for my makeup she is based in Navan but will come to your house the day of the wedding she is lovely to deal with and has had some really good reviews on here www.pamelamatthewsmakeup.com/ Cant help you with bridal heaven have you checked their website to see if there is anything on there
chloe2009 Posts: 454
Thanks a million cheekybride, I will defo look up her website. My BM actually just got through to Bridal Heaven after I posted up - the girl said they are just run off their feet at teh moment! Thanks again :)
JustBecause Posts: 3242
Lela Rose and After 6 are both part of the Dessy range. If you look up on www.Dessy.com you'll find more suppliers. HTH Best of luck
eagerbride2011 Posts: 242
nicola plummer is also a good make up artist i was recommended she is very reasonable too and is based around there
danekawilsonmakeup Posts: 120
Hi if you would like a quote let me know Daneka Wilson