U2 concert @ 20wks....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

petunia Posts: 1626
girls, im heading to U2 and just wanted to hop it off you to see what you think.... I'll have a drive of about 1.5hrs approx each way to to croke park, & we have seated tickets. Do ye think its a good idea to just relax & enjoy it?? I have an irrational (maybe!) fear of disturbing my babs with all the loud music & Im sure I'll spend alot of the evening trapsing up and down to the loos... I wont be jumping around as much as i usually do at these gigs!! What ye think?
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
Well I'm going and I'll be 32 weeks!! I can't wait ! Go and enjoy :o)ll
schnoopsie Posts: 140
Me too and I'll be 30 weeks!
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
I went to Take That 3 weeks ago and had a great time!! :o)ll Enjoy it, it'll be one of the last big nights out you're going to have for a long time!! :o0
Marpat Posts: 1784
If I was 40 weeks pregnant I wouldn't miss U2. NOT EVEN AN OPTION!!! I'll be 11 weeks and am going to the first two gigs. Standing on the friday and sitting on the saturday (obviously bought before I got my bfp or I'd be sitting both nights). It'll be brilliant. Enjoy it.
CarrieD Posts: 460
I'm going aswell and i'll be 21 weeks - only thing is we don't have seated tickets. A friend of mine said she'd swap with me if i needed to - so prob will take her up on that offer. Went to slane there recently too and was fine apart from trying to get a drink of water (mad Queues)
Carrie - from my experience - Croke Park is a much better organised venue. I was recently at Take That but have been to The Police and U2 previously there and there was no problem with toilet q's or drink/food a's. thankfully!
snowbear Posts: 2107
CarrieD Posts: 460
cheers Marpat - I've no doubt it'll be much better organised than Slane alright.
[quote="Miranda H":2ypptqxs] Instead of listening to baby Mozart in the car he's getting blasts of 'Magnificant' when Mammy is waking herself up in the morning :o0 [/quote:2ypptqxs] Snap. My 3 year old is already an avid fan. Probably from his days in the womb too. Sometimes if he's a bit tired after creche he says "put on sexy boots mam". That's "get on your boots". My husband isn't a huge fan so my car is our little refuge :o0