V Day

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

izzie1977 Posts: 460
Just wondering what all the wollies are doing for Valentines Day??? We are just back from honeymoon so would like to do something special... but I think I am all romanced out after a month of it :xox
Salander Posts: 1639
chinese take away and a dvd! think going out is overrated and overpriced!
littlechick Posts: 758
My partner is working V night so we will head out for a nice lunch/dinner on sunday, maybe a film too :lvs I am not a huge V fan!
blueswallow Posts: 1244
I :lvs Valentines Day. We always get each other a small gift and go out to dinner. Valentines Night is my favourite night to eat out - we always get free heart-shaped chocolates or a balloon or a rose ... Last year we got a free glass of pink champagne each and there was metallic heart-shaped confetti sprinkled on the tablecloth. There's always a great atmosphere too.
izzie1977 Posts: 460
Yeah wouldnt be into going out on V day either, last year I left work early and came home, cooked his favourite din dins...dressed up really nice and put tea light and candles from the hall throught the living room and all over the kitchen, had pink champers and did the strawberry and chocolate dip for dessert... cant do that again though...maybe I will leave it up to hubbie this year... I dont fancy my chances of anything being done though!
NewGirl Posts: 1143
After we put our little boy to bed we are getting a take away (3 courses) bottle of wine, PJ's and snuggle up to movie. :lvs Really looking forward to it, been soo long from we have done it, just been too busy.
ItsMrsBurkenow Posts: 665
We are going to a Wedding :lvs