Valentine day plans? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Loops Posts: 287
:o( and I bet he forgot to get me a card too poor guy has being working day and night saving for our house so I can't really complain :wv
Loops Posts: 287
:o( and I bet he forgot to get me a card too poor guy has being working day and night saving for our house so I can't really complain :wv
kittykat09 Posts: 38
[quote="loops":11rw3jjt]:o( and I bet he forgot to get me a card too poor guy has being working day and night saving for our house so I can't really complain :wv[/quote:11rw3jjt] ahh its not about the flowers anyway its about the things they do and sounds like ur OH has been doing plenty for your future and thats just as good if not better i would think :wv
Twirler Posts: 1644
I'm another one with the M&S offer, just going to stay in for the day and try to get some wedding stuff done - finish writing the invitations, pick the songs for the church.
MRS.C2B Posts: 408
H2B is working till 10 so Im turning the living room into a lil cinema, Iv bought a film he has been dying to see and made him lil cinema tickets to go into his card, I also very cheeily went up to the local cinema and asked for 2 large drink cups with lids, straws and a empty popcorn bucket I swear they must think im crazy lol Will also order in his fav curry too.... I got him a fiance card too was very excited buying it , next year it will be husband lol... I bet the lil swine forgot to even get me a card lol he bought me a new coat though so cant complain lol
Take 2! Posts: 403
ah that is so cute!!! got a card of himself last night cause he left at 6am to go to work, was a tad disappointed it wasn't a Finacee one but know it wasn't on purpose!! lucky he has next Vday to redeem himself! :heartbeat:
walkingwollie Posts: 3344
Poppyseed!! Get back to your work!! :o0 :o0 (I am also studying and find that weekends I'm supposed to be studying I seem to spend the entire time on WOL or facebook.. ) No plans here.. we were going to do the M and S meal but it was all gone! A friend told me that in an M and S near her (I'm in the UK) there was actually security on due to fighting that broke out yesterday! Anyway, dh is out with his friends watching rugby because a good friend has just come back from NZ. I am sitting here being boring!! And trying to work. Ah, the romance!
im with the dj Posts: 50
I had to work sat and sun this weekend, and he djs sat nights so we said we would go for a meal last night went into my bedroom and a lovely bouqet of roses and the coolest thing he got me a personalised fiancee card with my name and lovely message printed on it. So got into work today didnt wana be there at all just wanted to go back home and get into bed :lvs then a delivery guy arrived at work with another huge bouqet of flowers for me and a spa treatment day from himself was so surprised and also felt a little guilty that i had gottn two bouqets of flowers.. i only have one vase so the other bunch are sleeping in the kitchen sink tonight :o0
ela28 Posts: 2552
we stayed in citywest for the night,had a lovely 3 course meal,champagne and they had a band on playing loving songs and a d.j on after that,it was a great night :lvs wont be doing anything again like that for a while,back to the saving O:|