video for 650 euro??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bride10 Posts: 105
hi there just wondering if anyone knows of a good videographer who costs less than 700, looking for them to cover from the church to the speeches. :wv
abfab video Posts: 239
Hi bride10, just sent you a pm. Regards Brian www.abfabvideo.ie
mrsmayflower Posts: 227
Try David Stokes www.davidstokesvideoproductions.com - we are booking him this week for our wedding and found him very reasonable and a very nice guy to deal with. He is based in Dublin area.
ddigital Posts: 149
Sent you a PM Bride10.
Flowerangel Posts: 320
Hi there I had a guy called Ger Murphy from GMwedding videos , he covered my wedding in September from the Church right through into songs after the first dance, it was great, I have to say I was very very impressed with the end product, not only is he a really nice guy but he done a brilliant job, we are delighted. Pm me if you want his number... :wv
SuziQ Posts: 428
I booked David aswell Hes a lovely guy www.davidstokesvideoproductions.com
Make My Day Productions Posts: 119
drinkpinkhorse Posts: 77
I agree with the other 2 posters on David Stokes. We had our final meeting with him on Monday just gone before our wedding next week and made both of us very at ease.
mummyofone Posts: 130
We just met him tonight. He is really nice and professional. He will do our wedding next month. 650 euro... and looked at his sample and it is well worth it. He is just starting out .. doing it a year. I like his style.