was mrsb2baug05 - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MSB2B Posts: 80
I'm just delighted to see a post from mad woman without a bloody christmas song attatched to the end of it or a christmas wish or a christmas carol.... keep it up mad woman. Once was enough!
The Wedding Planner Posts: 63
I think the new name suits you, madwoman, in a nice kind of way. Lainey, your avatar is dazzling me. If you stare at it for a few minutes, and then look at a blank wall, you're still there. :shock: Reminds me of that Kylie song "Can't get you out of my head", or should that be "I can't get your head out of me"...................OOOOOOOOPS.......... :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Bride Posts: 686
Sounds like you're giving birth to it, weddingplanner. Can you imagine being handed a baby with a huge yellow head and rolling eyes, you would want to put it back in!
[quote:14izqjec]Sounds like you're giving birth to it, weddingplanner. [/quote:14izqjec] It does a bit doesn't it? :hic
ed* Posts: 402
[quote:27rmx6se]Lainey, your avatar is dazzling me. If you stare at it for a few minutes, and then look at a blank wall, you're still there. [/quote:27rmx6se] I'm glad that I have dazzled you Wedding Planner :lol: I have that affect on people [quote:27rmx6se]Can you imagine being handed a baby with a huge yellow head and rolling eyes, you would want to put it back in![/quote:27rmx6se] I'm sitting here stuffing my big yellow face with chocolate... I think I've just been put off :eek
[quote:1so00kp8][quote:1so00kp8]Lainey, your avatar is dazzling me. If you stare at it for a few minutes, and then look at a blank wall, you're still there. [/quote:1so00kp8] I'm glad that I have dazzled you Wedding Planner :lol: I have that affect on people [/quote:1so00kp8] I noticed. :lol: Congrats on your WOL award. Did you win anything nice? :D At least I know I've something nice to aim for by being on this site. I must look for a "Vote no.1" banner to use as an avatar.
mad woman Posts: 22106
tee hee hee :lol: