WEDDING SHOES IN PENNYS!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
Pennys have the most stunning ivory shoes for your wedding, satin peep toe with two big roses at the side, there bloody fab and only 21 quid!!! Shame i need white >:o( Not sure how to post pics, but if anyone wants to see a pic, pm me your number and i can send it by text! Or if anyone knows how to post from the phone to laptop can tell me! :o)ll Edited to add, they have them in black also, perfect for BM!
Thumper2010 Posts: 579
What Penneys did you see them in? Must pop in tomorrow. Fab find Big_Chatterbox!!! :xxx
These are the bargain of the century, there so expensive looking, im raging. I was in Omni Park.
streaks Posts: 3592
if your phone and laptop have blue tooth you should be able to send it to your laptop and save it on your hard drive! I need white aswell, can't say looking forward to the search! I hate shoe shopping O:|
Thumper2010 Posts: 579
Is that Swords? I'm not near there. I'll pop into the one on Henry Street though, they're fairly big so hopefully they'll have them too. The sound lovely - were they in other colours too?
giggles, i think im going with silver sandals though, white is to hard, especially nice ones!
enigma, they have them in black top, PERFECT for BM! Its in Santry, and its fairly small, so if they have them im guessing they all do. Can send pic if you need
sugarcube Posts: 180
ooooohh I need ivory shoes... I bought a pair in Next the other day and went to my dress fitting today, they were absolutely killing me after only standing there for 10 minutes so will have to return them!!!! Must see if Penneys in Waterford have them! O-O
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
oh i saw them in Dundalk they r fab. Shame i have mine got. But picked up slippers for my BM for €1 each :o)ll
kittypurry Posts: 897
i bought the ivory ones in the oconnell street branch. i fell in love with them when i seen them. i wont be using them as wedding shoes though, too early for that, but i'm sure i'll find something to wear them with :o0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8