WEDDING SHOES IN PENNYS! - Page 7

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rubyshoes Posts: 194
Those shoes are Fab I have to say, Just to let you know I have a brand that the shoes come in white, Benjamin Walk, All their shoes are white,
preghopes Posts: 468
They are so so nice, but I need a lower heel 2 inch approx as im quite tall. Anyone see anything similar in a lower heel anywhere??
excitednerjabride Posts: 869
Was in Penneys in Dundrum and theres loads of them there..
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
saw them in Dundrum (and flip flops - 2 for €2 for anyone who's interested for baskets...!) but Lord God they're high!! at 5'9 and usually in my flats, I was tottering around in them!! great buy though!
hmmm? Posts: 84
I was in Penneys Dundrum today and had a look - they are high- wonder if any of you wollies were the 2 women i overheard saying they'd be uncomfortable??! Nice shoes but too high for me. Love the flower on them- they would have gone well with my theme!
excitednerjabride Posts: 869
Sorry hmmm? wasnt be had a quick look as went by but would need a comfier pair for the big day, say they'd cripple ya!!! Like the flip flop idea though-might pick up a few pairs, do you put them in baskets for the reception??(Getting married abroad)
buds and berries Posts: 565
i've seen these too and thought they looked fab too. if you are customising these then get yourself a glue gun. It is super for jobs like this.
kazra Posts: 63
[quote="caz10":2stwdmol]They are so so nice, but I need a lower heel 2 inch approx as im quite tall. Anyone see anything similar in a lower heel anywhere??[/quote:2stwdmol] Hey..seen some lovely shoes in next yesterday check the online store prob best selection..HTH O:o)
preghopes Posts: 468
Just saw the exact same shoe as this one in Penneys on Next website but theres are £55!!!!
2BMrs Posts: 376
So glad I saw this - must take a trip to pennys