wedding venues cork - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rebelgirl29 Posts: 98
Hi Kate. I moved my wedding from another hotel to Maryborough House in Douglas. I'm getting married in just over 3 weeks and they have been brilliant. Obviously I'll know more in a few weeks but I cannot find one negative review anywhere on this site and they are so helpful. Best of luck with your choice!
Ginfiz Posts: 121
just had my wedding at vienna woods hotel - it was brilliant ! and will be doing my wedding report soon :lvs Altho they were a little pricey they do pull out all the stops and see to it that you are well looked after. worth a look and you can see their wedding package at their website
the bees knees Posts: 755
O:o) goota agree there Vienna woods is just FANTASTIC..
ianhendrickband Posts: 301
Hi Kate, If your still looking for a band log onto our site and see what you think. you can also contact me direct on 0214880644 Kind Regards Ian Hendrick
momentsvideos Posts: 430
I was down in Garryvoe for a wedding last weekend and I was told that their first wedding in the new ballroom will be October THIS year. As usual, they put on a great wedding, they aren't one of the busiest hotels by chance, it is an excellent venue for a wedding. I have footage from all of the main hotels on my website, if you'd like to take a peek. Footage from the Radisson will be going up shortly. Footage for each hotel can be seen at... [url:hlc9emc3]http://www.momentsvideos.com/samples.php[/url:hlc9emc3] Hope this helps, John