Weekend Plans!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Hey ladies what are we all up to this weekend?? It's sunny but cold here in the South, but so bright and sunny, I'm in :o)ll form!!! I'm going home after work, and Mr. Jawl and I are having a takeaway and a cuddle. He's been in hospital for 2 days, so don't want to waste precious chill time with cooking and cleaning up after :o0 I'm on Tesco Diets, and the options to eat out or have takeway are there, you just tailor the rest of your day to suit your calorie intake. Loving it :lvs I'm babysitting my nephews tonite and they're spending the night, can't wait. They're such good company. Out for brekkie in the morning with them, it's their treat, they love it when they stay. Then I'll take them to my mams and meet up with her and SIL for lunch, and a bit of a chat. Mr. Jawl and I are going to a christening of some very good friends of his babies, so looking forward to that. Somewhere new and a bit different to the norm. Sunday, who knows, hopfully a lie in, bit of dinner, and as we've been seperated for the past 2 days I think I'll cling to him like a leech and meet some friends for drinks about 5ish on Sunday and round off a perfect weekend. Last weekend was a disaster :o0 Wishing you all a fab weekend :)
maltabride2011 Posts: 987
Aw sounds like a lovely weekend Jawl, hope Mr. Jawl is feeling better! :thnk We're off to Limerick in the morning to look at BM dresses, then down to Cork to see friends and families. We have a 30th tomorrow night so that should be fun, always good to see old friends! :o)ll Then hopefully we'll be back to Dublin early on Sunday so we can get some cuddling and laziness in before back to work on Monday! Happy weekend to you all! :o)ll
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Wow Jawl, sounds like you have the Friday feeling! Getting my hair cut tomorrow and I have a voucher so it's already paid for (badly needed - meant to go before Christmas but with the snow I put it off) and them getting my drink on tomorrow night. Sitting in work with beautifully manicured toes and feet and I'm a lovely shade of orange. :o0 Might drop down to the parents tonight. I'm looking after puppies next Friday night and need to see what there is to be done!
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Aww hope Mr. Jawl feels better really soon :thnk Tonight is "pyjama party" night. DD organises every Friday for a movie with popcorn. Snuggling on the couch in our PJs Its my DH's birthday on Saturday so DD is going to stay with her friends overnight and we are going out for a nice Greek meal. Sunday will be going to meet with a new tattoo artist because 8 just isn't enough!! :o0 :o0
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Off to Dublin tomorrow with H2B to look for suits and rings and bits and pieces for ceremony booklets. Then heading to see my cousin and her two-week-old baby girl for the first time - can't wait!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Hopefully going into labour :o0 :o0 but I'd say the chances of that is slim :o( :o( so failing that me and dh will be probably just having a quiet one and maybe head out for dinner on Sunday but I'd imagine that will be the extent of it :wv
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="Mrs Summer":3udlriwj]Hopefully going into labour :o0 :o0 but I'd say the chances of that is slim :o( :o( so failing that me and dh will be probably just having a quiet one and maybe head out for dinner on Sunday but I'd imagine that will be the extent of it :wv[/quote:3udlriwj] It only seems like yesterday you were telling us all about your BFP!
Jawl Posts: 8881
[quote="Mrs Summer":3grx1ggc]Hopefully going into labour :o0 :o0 but I'd say the chances of that is slim :o( :o( so failing that me and dh will be probably just having a quiet one and maybe head out for dinner on Sunday but I'd imagine that will be the extent of it :wv[/quote:3grx1ggc] Well you know what to do, go for a walk, come back and eat a hot curry and then shag your husband :o0
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
[quote="Mrs Summer":1p4ujniz]Hopefully going into labour :o0 :o0 but I'd say the chances of that is slim :o( :o( so failing that me and dh will be probably just having a quiet one and maybe head out for dinner on Sunday but I'd imagine that will be the extent of it :wv[/quote:1p4ujniz] oh best of luck Mrs Summer, hope youre baby comes soon, and is 100% healthy
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="Jawl":244q8vf0][quote="Mrs Summer":244q8vf0]Hopefully going into labour :o0 :o0 but I'd say the chances of that is slim :o( :o( so failing that me and dh will be probably just having a quiet one and maybe head out for dinner on Sunday but I'd imagine that will be the extent of it :wv[/quote:244q8vf0] Well you know what to do, go for a walk, come back and eat a hot curry and then shag your husband :o0[/quote:244q8vf0] Sounds like a good plan for us all!