Well hello There

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Itisasecret Posts: 389
Have been on Maternit Leave for 10 days now and have not been able to log on- I couldn't remember my Password. Lying awake last night at about 3 am (serious downside to the last few weeks) it came to me :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I've missed y'all..... So please fill me in... who's off the train? Any more news? My due date was moved to 20th so this day week............
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi, welcome back! :wv Good luck next week!! :o)ll
irish bride Posts: 558
Hi It is a Secret, My due date is today so we will be very close in dates no doubt! How are you feeling? xxx
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Hiya Its a secret - welcome back, Lucky you with your due date so near I cant wait for the weeks to pass to get to mine even though the weeks are passing fast enough ! MrsNoc
Hi Irish Bride and thanks Firefly, At least you've reached DD... I feel like mine will never arrive!!! I am quite swollen now and am back to get BP checked tomorrow just to keep an eye on it. I am also suffering from insomnia (probably in prep for the night time feeds). I am probably scaring the 1st and 2nd trimester people!!! So how are you any niggles? Wonder how Lamb Nose and Ducky and the other March M2B's are?
Enjoy it Mrs. Noc, I am finding these last 2 weeks the toughest and slowest ever!!!!! Shouldn't complain though.. the ultimate waiting game!
irish bride Posts: 558
Yep I've had the insomnia for quite a while now, suppose it is getting me in training for no more full nights sleeps but at the same time is so frustrating! Am feeling uncomfortable, baby engaged and sitting quite low now so I just want he/she out! Also watching for any signs now so keep making myself very jumpy about everything - not a good move either! Today is my hubbys bday and i know it would make his world if this baba came out to play today, but somehow i doubt it! Is your babs enaged now?
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
The insomnia is mother nature's way for preparing ye girls. Best of luck can't wait to hear your news. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hey..... I woz wondering where you'd gotten to :wv :wv :wv ohhhhhhh getting close now !! xxxx
Hiya Tiggy.... Gosh I'm gonna bombard this board over the next few days.... while I can!!!!