What do you want for christmas?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
My other half has asked me to do a 'wish list' with a load of things on it, and he'll have something to work off of. Although I can't think of anything cool to put on it?? :o0
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Clothes and shoes! We did this last year too - I bought what I wanted and H2B gave me the money! Not very romantic really but he also surprised me with diamond earrings and a diamond necklace so I'm a very lucky fiancee! I seem to have been smashed all year this year and have bought maybe two items of clothing all year so its necessity more than anything else!
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
You know I was just thinking today of christmas gifts for me and h2b, it will be our first Christmas as hubby and wife. I saw a painting when I was down town at lunch time, think this year i'd like to just get stuff for the house we have the house a year and have very little art (nothing on our walls really) I love Chirstmas and I think it is even more special when money is tight cause ever gift has so much thought put into it.
Mrs Magnum Posts: 974
I got a Pandora Bracelet from Hubby for my birthday. He got me 2 charms and my goddaughter gave me 2. Hubby also got me a Love heart charm for our first anniversary. I will get a few more from him at Xmas and from family. I always have the problem of what will people get me so this has solved that problem until I fill the bracelet :o0 :o0 They range from €22 to €47 euro so people won't break the bank buying them for me.
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Like everyone else around us, my brother and SIL are smashed. We've all cancelled the Kris Kindle we do but are still buying for the little ones. My brother and SIL always buy me something small - they say its because I'm always so good with thier kids (I'm very close to them) Anyway SIL asked what would I like for Christmas - I said what I'd really love........is a homemade Christmas card from the nephew and niece! She was v.surprised and I think relieved too!! :o0 I'd actually be okay if I didn't get any presents this year, as I know how everyone is struggling with the money. Hubby and I were thinking of not doing presents with each other, but if he pushes for "a little present" I'll just ask for another Willow Tree figurine - saw some gorgeous ones for €16.99 and I'd be delighted with just one of them. I'm easily pleased as you can see! :o0 :o0
Elban26 Posts: 2458
We have said we won't do pressies this year, we are going to buy our wedding rings instead! :o)ll
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
I'd really love to be pregnant by Christmas :o( :o( It wouldn't bother me if i got nothing else :wv :wv
aston Posts: 4100
This year we are getting ready for baby's arrival in January! Dont have my eye on any clothes etc for obvious reasons :o0 but will price around for a good camcorder. Would love to have one for when baby comes home etc. Id say this is what we will buy. We are doing kris kindle at home so I got Dad and I got a picture of him with his family when he was about 8 or 9 and got it blown up. I went into the Frame maker today here in town and they are putting a lovely frame on it for me. Cant wait to collect it. Say he will be delighted with that! As for the wish list... is there anything you really really want... like nice clothes, shoes, painting, something for the house, weekend away, ghd etc etc Good luck doing it up!
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Awe Lizzy1, I'll send you an early birthday wish of good fertility and I hope by Christmas all your dreams come true! Have you been ttc for long?
aston Posts: 4100
[quote="Lizzy1":d3iafi65]I'd really love to be pregnant by Christmas :o( :o( It wouldn't bother me if i got nothing else :wv :wv[/quote:d3iafi65] Really hope that your wish is granted to you :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: