What is your NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Mia Posts: 326
Mine is to excercise more and eat less..hoping this will be the year!
Synergy Posts: 2768
Mine is similar to yours - to go to the gym every day until I shift this 2 stone hindrance :( I've got 4 months, is it possible?
hannah h Posts: 546
Quit smoking :o)ll day one going ok. Really determined this time.
[quote="hannah h":3itfr7h0]Quit smoking :o)ll day one going ok. Really determined this time.[/quote:3itfr7h0] Well done hannah h! It's hard work but definitely worth it :)
gottabfp Posts: 5641
The weight is the main thing, going hell for leather on monday! The ciggys will follow, going to cut down to one a day . Im a cranky Bitch today tho
Mrs Mia Posts: 326
Synergy, you are doing great already,just saw your ticker, you defo can do it, good luck with the wedding! xx
Thanks Cheetara xx :)
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Oh I have lots - Stop smoking (not straight away but at some stage this year) Eat better (more healthy stuff and more often, I could go all day without eating) Excercise Take better care of my skin Be better organised with the housework and the washing
stickwoman Posts: 2394
Synergy, well done you! What's your secret?! My main thing is my weight. Have put on 2 stone in the last 2 years, so it's my aim to get rid of that by July.
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
H2B and myself are starting back at the gym tomorrow, I can't do any strenuous activity due to my condition but I can do the treadmill, bike etc. I have found that since I got my period back, that the weight is just dropping off me :eek