When can DH/DP feel movement....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsMoneypenny Posts: 783
ok so i am delighted to say that i have an active baby in my tummy!!! :o)ll :o)ll but am really looking forward to the day when DH can feel it too. so how long it he going to have to wait?
cbtb Posts: 413
My DH felt it at about 23 weeks, it could have been a week or two earlier but every time he put his hand on my bump baby would stop moving. :o0 The look on his face was fantastic first time he felt it. We found the easiest way was in bed when I lie on my side he would put his hand under my bump. Enjoy. :wv
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
[quote="cbtb":2jxdeie5]My DH felt it at about 23 weeks, it could have been a week or two earlier but every time he put his hand on my bump baby would stop moving. :o0 The look on his face was fantastic first time he felt it. We found the easiest way was in bed when I lie on my side he would put his hand under my bump. Enjoy. :wv[/quote:2jxdeie5] Think DH started to feel her movements at around week 20. He still had to push his hand a bit into my bump in order to feel the flatter. It was usually best for him to feel her when I was lying stretched out on my back. Mine is quite active too but same as cbtb, as soon as DH put his hand on my bump she stopped moving. She's getting quite strong with her kicks now and DH can even see it now. :o0
chicam Posts: 1169
I felt the 1st movements at 21 weeks and I think DH felt them around 23 which was frustrating for the 2 weeks he couldn't feel anything but then its wonderful when they can as they finally feel like they're really sharing in the experience.
Pinkly Posts: 1414
My DH felt it at 22wks, he kept putting his hand on my belly for weeks & he couldn't feel it, then one evening my whole tummy started to move & he could feel it then. He saw it moving before he could feel it.
lou10 Posts: 389
God, Im not feeling anything, not to mind DH. Have weird feelings but just not convinced they are movements more like niggly pains :o(
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
I really only started feeling the movement last monday. I had little bubbles in my belly but I wasn't totally sure if that was babs. After DTD last week (sorry tmi) DH felt babs move too!! Maybe he/she was telling us to stop :o0 Since then I've put the remote on my belly and DH can see it moving. I only get movement first thing in the monring and last thing in the evening when I'm relaxed.
Hot Mama Posts: 206
Think it was around the 20 week mark when DH felt babs, now he can see it as my tummy does flips - its gas !!!