When I go out for lunch...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ShutterBug Posts: 1056
....Why cant I order something remotely healthy? :duh: When I read a menu I seem to skim right over the salads or anything that could be low in calories and on to anything that includes cheese! Sure why not cover it in mayonnaise? which i never eat at home! Oh and yes pass the chips too! Why am I such a greedy guts? Why? :o(
Sodapop Posts: 3220
I'm the same unless I really discipline myself. I try not to order chips but if they come with the dish well I have to have a few!! Grrrrrr....
nelswife Posts: 3869
Yeah i am the same, i always go with the intention of getting a salad, soup or a toasted sandwich but always end up getting something like chicken wings, chips, goujans (Sp),
[quote="MrsAC2010":27o4gnhd]:o0 :o0 im the same - i dont eat salad only cheese, coleslaw.. Yummy.. Health to me is a sandwich/toasty with chicken, cheese, mayo and coleslaw preferably wit wedges[/quote:27o4gnhd] In that case Ive nothing to feel guilty about as I had a perfectly healthy lunch! :o0
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
im the same and omg, had the most unhealthy weekend girls, had a chipper takeaway fri night, as was too tired to cook anything, sat then had chinese. sunday had my lovely dinner and later that night had a quarter pounder :eek :eek i really need to cop on to myself :o0 fruit and veg and brown bread all the way from now on :innocent:
[quote="mammymcphee":1qur58bk]im the same and omg, had the most unhealthy weekend girls, had a chipper takeaway fri night, as was too tired to cook anything, sat then had chinese. sunday had my lovely dinner and later that night had a quarter pounder :eek :eek i really need to cop on to myself :o0 fruit and veg and brown bread all the way from now on :innocent:[/quote:1qur58bk] I think we all have weekends like that. I had a steak dinner last night and then sausage sandwiches at around half 9! what was i thinking :duh: they were yum tho :-8
SaraD08 Posts: 1795
I usually get a wrap with the following: Roasted sweet peppers, Brie, Rocket, tomatoes, pesto etc costs me around €5.50 :o(
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
[quote="Miss Ted":3tebldmo][quote="mammymcphee":3tebldmo]im the same and omg, had the most unhealthy weekend girls, had a chipper takeaway fri night, as was too tired to cook anything, sat then had chinese. sunday had my lovely dinner and later that night had a quarter pounder :eek :eek i really need to cop on to myself :o0 fruit and veg and brown bread all the way from now on :innocent:[/quote:3tebldmo] I think we all have weekends like that. I had a steak dinner last night and then sausage sandwiches at around half 9! what was i thinking :duh: they were yum tho :-8[/quote:3tebldmo] oh miss ted i :heartbeat: sausage sandwiches :hic and me man beside me in work has one every day..... :o( :o( :o(
[quote="mammymcphee":1k0cs8cm][quote="Miss Ted":1k0cs8cm][quote="mammymcphee":1k0cs8cm]im the same and omg, had the most unhealthy weekend girls, had a chipper takeaway fri night, as was too tired to cook anything, sat then had chinese. sunday had my lovely dinner and later that night had a quarter pounder :eek :eek i really need to cop on to myself :o0 fruit and veg and brown bread all the way from now on :innocent:[/quote:1k0cs8cm] I think we all have weekends like that. I had a steak dinner last night and then sausage sandwiches at around half 9! what was i thinking :duh: they were yum tho :-8[/quote:1k0cs8cm] oh miss ted i :heartbeat: sausage sandwiches :hic and me man beside me in work has one every day..... :o( :o( :o([/quote:1k0cs8cm] And hes probably a skinny fecker too!
[quote="MrsAC2010":15tiv1ol] ooohh i had something similar at wknd - Like Yesterday i had for breakfast a cappuccino and mint crisp, lunch i had tea and mccoys salt n vinegar crisps. had a bowl of stew for dinner then had more mccoys crisps, cornetto, chocolate biscuits and tea and then cheese doritos.. :eek[/quote:15tiv1ol] It gets a bit scary when you write it all down. I wont list all the other junk I ate yesterday but it wasnt pretty! :innocent: