Which changing bag?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

katiemomma Posts: 2690
Hi ladies which changing bag did you buy/are you going to buy? I am torn between all of the Pink Lining-Yummy Mummy Changing bags and the OiOi Hobo Butterfly changing bag. Price wise Yummy Mummy with delivery is £90 so around €100 The OiOi Hobo Butterfly is €74 with delivery on an irish website. I also think The OiOi is more practical on the outside as it looks like it can be easily wiped compared to the pretty cloth on the yummy mummy ones. I saw both in person when I was at an xmas Craft fair over the weekend I was observing all the moms and their fab bags lol :o0 Both bags are way bigger than I actually thought they would be. I am having twins so which bag would you choose out of those 2? and which are you choosing yourself.
funkyfish Posts: 7626
the yummy mummy ones are fab. i love mine and have not even looked at any others. which is unusual for me, as i always look out for new things.. it has loads of pockets, loads of space, etc.. everything that you need. plus they are cute. i don't use and handbag now so this is my handbag and nappy bag. it works as both.
Blitz Posts: 583
I went with the yummy mummy one too - you might be interested to know they are having a flash sale on their website this week - I got an email after I had mine bought! The sale is on Friday 2nd Dec - 11am-12pm, 2-3pm & 9-10pm they have said they are sending lots of sample items and lots of unseen designs - so might be worth a look!!
Daff Posts: 11644
I've a yummy mummy one too, they are surprisinlgly easy to clean so don't let that put you off. They have like a waxy undercoat thing that you can eaisly wipe things off.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
I just bought the Yummy Mummy Blue Lost Meadow. Is it wrong to be excited about this?? :o0 :o0
Blitz Posts: 583
[quote="ReginaFalange":2txuexue]I just bought the Yummy Mummy Blue Lost Meadow. Is it wrong to be excited about this?? :o0 :o0[/quote:2txuexue] Wait until it arrives!! I got mine delivered to work and I had to open it straight away it was just gorg and I insisted in showing it to everyone lol :lvs My little one not due for 2wks but my bag is packed and ready for the off - can't wait to be carrying it - is that sad???
jen2 Posts: 3106
I'd have to say OiOi. I have a really nice brown leather one. It does not look like a changing bag at all, but it has the bottle warmer inside and changing mat and wipe holder too. I have been using it as an everyday bag, and took the baby stuff out. In fairness I have to pick this bag as DH is the agent for them in Ireland.
katiemomma Posts: 2690
So Jen2 you can of course get me a great deal so on an oioi with connections like that right!! :o0 OOOO Flash sale! The word SALE has not been uttered by me in ages I am nearly 15 weeks is it too early to buy a bag?
jen2 Posts: 3106
House full of samples. I could ask him if u want. There are alot of shops that stock them, so you could have a look there,( can give u list of shops, or go onto cheeky rascals web site. It's not too early to buy it yet, but I would make sure u love what u pick, or you might get bored of looking at it. Trust me I have made that mistake. Fun is in the looking and shopping. Best of luck
rhonda Posts: 35
I have the Pink Lining one & absolutely love it. Its very good quality & people always ask me where I got it.